ReefCleaners.org

My New 2.5 Gallon Tank

jrfan3829

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

You've got some nice stuff in there!

I love the Tubb's Blues zoas and the red macroalgae on the left side.

What kind of light are you using over this?

You can never be completely done with a tank. There's always something new to get or fix or change! That's what makes this hobby so fun.... and expensive!

wow!! what a sweet lil tank!! and that light is sweet! how u like you lil clown goby? mine is awesome! good job!! cant wait to see those zoas form a nice colorful blanket!

Yes I am planning on making a zoa garden.
I meant to be on my profile when I posted that. Sorry!!! :P :P Thanks for all the compliments everyone, I means a lot and yes I like my clown goby and I also have a peppermint shrimp in there also and a scarlet hermit.
No it just that my dad keeps signing into his profile and I forget that it's on his so....

I figured that was it, but I also knew everyone was prolly confuzzled, so....

It gets fun when I'm at BibleSue's house and we have to try to remember to sign in and out of our accounts.

I have to REALLY be careful that she doesn't go under my name to try ban peeps when she's having a bad day!!! :wacko:

I figured that was it, but I also knew everyone was prolly confuzzled, so....

It gets fun when I'm at BibleSue's house and we have to try to remember to sign in and out of our accounts.

I have to REALLY be careful that she doesn't go under my name to try ban peeps when she's having a bad day!!! :wacko:

Same thing here except without the ban part. :lol:

Archived