SaltCritters.com

Marinebiologists 12g Nano Cube

marinebiologist

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
marinebiologist
At the moment i also have them on my glass,i just wipe them off with the Mag-Float...:)

thanks for the reply

marinebiologist

ive finally decided what my cuc is going to be. tell me what you think.

10 dwarf ceriths

6 nassarius

5 Florida ceriths

marinebiologist

i just got 3 new members of my cuc. i couldnt add the ones that i wanted because my lfs didnt have them but he is going to order some. all get pics up asap.

1 skunk cleaner shrimp

2 turbo snails

marinebiologist

heres some pics.

nanocube082.jpg?t=1233363530

nanocube076.jpg?t=1233363571

does this guy look dead. he hasnt moved since i put him in.

nanocube080.jpg?t=1233363614

sorry they are a little blurry

marinebiologist

ive redone my rock work again and i like it better than all of the other scapes so far. but sadly i found one of my emeralds dead in between a rock and the back wall. R.I.P :tears:

nanocube083.jpg?t=1233540145

ive redone my rock work again and i like it better than all of the other scapes so far. but sadly i found one of my emeralds dead in between a rock and the back wall. R.I.P :tears:

nanocube083.jpg?t=1233540145

Are you sure it wasn't just a molt? They look like a dead crab when they molt.

marinebiologist

today i took all of the sponges out and put some live rock in. and could someone give me some advice about keeping colt coral.

Your emerald is most likely still alive. Mine just molted and I thought that too. Whenever I see copies of my crab I cut them open to make sure it is just the shell.

marinebiologist
Your emerald is most likely still alive. Mine just molted and I thought that too. Whenever I see copies of my crab I cut them open to make sure it is just the shell.

his legs were rotting away so i took him out and cut him open and there was some flesh.

But on another note today is the tanks 1 month anniversary. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

i ordered the rest of my cuc from reef cleaners last night and got some free chaeto using the super bowl coupon. and i might be getting my first coral this weekend. :happy:

everything is going well in my tank. i have 1 cleaner shrimp, 1 emerald, 1 sea devil(who is extremely shy), and my cuc is getting shipped on Monday

ill try to get some pics later today,but first i need to clean my glass. there is a lot of algae that is hard to get off on it. :D

marinebiologist

here are some horrible pictures with glares and algae. ill get better ones tonight.

here is mr. clean

nanocube094.jpg?t=1234139373

my turbo snail

nanocube088.jpg?t=1234139417

horrible tank shots

nanocube093.jpg?t=1234139509

nanocube089.jpg?t=1234139551

do you think the rock work looks good and will be able to have a lot of corals?

marinebiologist

here are some pics without a glare. tell me what you think.

nanocube099.jpg?t=1234148278

nanocube098.jpg?t=1234148305

nanocube097.jpg?t=1234148328

nanocube101.jpg?t=1234148386

sorry they are kind of blurry.

You need to increase your CUC. I think I read you where doing that soon. What kind of internal flow do you have?

Nice cave. Rockwork looks natural.

Archived