Pod Your Reef

The Chedder Pimp'ers 29 Gallon tank...

pimp4cheddar

pimp4cheddar
+1!!!!!

The comment was made about 8 months ago...why are you quoting it?

Did you read any of the other pages? A lot has changed in the pass 8 months ;):slap:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corallineadam

nope sorry i only read the first couple pages i guess! i bet a lot has changed and i bet ur having much better luck now

pimp4cheddar
nope sorry i only read the first couple pages i guess! i bet a lot has changed and i bet ur having much better luck now

So far so good dude!

It took awhile to learn everything in the beginning, but I'm doing better now. I have to take some pics of the tank...it looks much better.

Check back tomorrow

:happy:

Hmm, looks pretty good... I have a 29 (from Walmart) that I've taken the rim off that I can't wait to get going!

You obviously know by now, what are you using for calcium and stuff?

Can't wait to see the new pics!

• 1 month later...
pimp4cheddar
Hmm, looks pretty good... I have a 29 (from Walmart) that I've taken the rim off that I can't wait to get going!

You obviously know by now, what are you using for calcium and stuff?

Can't wait to see the new pics!

Sorry for such a late reply...I've been focused on my small office tank.

This tank is doing great. I've had no problems with it and I think it's because I started off small. I started with different fish...but once I really got things going I kept just 1 Firefish in it.

I then added 3 False Percs...keep those in there for like 2-3 months. The numbers were great so I decided to add a Pink Bar Goby and Neon Goby last week.

That pretty much tops off the tank and it runs flawlessly! My key is just having a great skimmer! It gives you the option to miss a water change and not suffer!

I'll snap some pics later today.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
chaostactics

glad you're starting to learn more, taking back that sea clone is probably the best thing you've done, you literally couldn't give one of those away in my local reef club.

Just be careful to avoid over stocking your system

Archived