ReefCleaners.org

GB-Bulkreefsupply.com

showjyr

i wished this thread came out a few days ago. i just ordered 2 dosing pumps from them x[

It was posted a few days ago.....monday to be exact, sorry you missed out.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I'm part of this with another group, but it's definitely worth it in these tough times! Excellent for whomever is putting this together for NR!

For those that are uncertain or are new to this wallet-draining hobby its worth joining the group-buy just to get a brand new refractometer for $38 including shipping or maybe a small piece of black eggcrate. Create an account on their site, then sign-in to see their new items for sale along with the January specials. Its free to look. After browsing the site you'l be able to make the decision if you want to buy any of their items. If you're interested in anything you see then I suggest you join the group because you won't be able to get prices like this on your own.

Looking at the order that I was already going to place its going to save me at least $60 = ~18% this makes it even more enticing than their already low prices. Great deal unless I'm cocktailing that night then I might add a ReefKeeper 2 with the free additional PH probe (this month only)...for that item there isn't a better deal anywhere that I've found.

Just to clarify. BRS site says preferred members get prices automatically lowered to the second quantity discount tier. However, you mention we get the lowest price.

For group buys they say for one week we upgrade every member of your club who signs up and creates an account with special "Club Wholesale" status which gets the maximum discount. Are we talking one week a year, month?

Either way I'm.

Thanks everyone! I have sent the list of e-mails to Andrew and you should get an e-mail from BRS giving you some additional info and the start date. I requested a start date of Tuesday the 27th and it should start that day.

I didn't update the list in the first post but if you got your e-mail to me by today you're on the list......all 36 of you :o

ENJOY YOUR DISCOUNTS!!!

ok so should I pm you if I want in on this a do we get the lowest price or the second teir?

Did you read anything in this thread?

This quote is from the site so that the only misinterpretation will be your own:

Group and Club Buys

***NEW*** Group Buy is now available any time and as many times as your club would like to utilize it.

This promotion is designed to maximize the discounts and remove all of the organizational hassle that normally goes along with a group buy. All you need is 10 people who want to buy at least one item from us at drastically discounted prices.

Here is how it works: For one week we upgrade every member of your club who signs up and creates an account with special "Club Wholesale" status. This gives them individual access to the maximum quantity discounts without quantity requirements on all of our bulk material as well as considerable discounts on much of our product line. Each member of the club handles their own order individually. There is no need to organize the order, schedule a pickup/distribution day, or collect payments. If that isn't enough we offer one more exciting perk: All club members who participate in the group buy will have their accounts upgraded to "Preferred Reefer" status giving them a smaller but permanent discount. The only requirement to be eligible for this Introductory Reef Club offer is that a minimum of 15 club members sign up. If you are interested in setting up a group buy with us please contact Andrew to get you started Andrew@reefchili.com

***Please note that with some items we are obligated to honor manufactures pricing guidelines. All of these products are already set at the minimum price allowed by the manufacture and we cannot lower them any further.

It can't be any clearer than that...

If you're in this GB, Check for an email from Andrew@reefchili.com. I got one today around 9:00AM. Went to SPAM folder but I found it.

Yes today is the day. I went to work at 5am and didn't have a chance to check my e-mail until a few minutes ago. Make sure you check your spam folders for the message.

Enjoy the discounts!

A copy of the e-mail from BRS. For those that missed the initial sign-in read #4.....

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the bulkreefsupply.com group buy. Everyone who signed up as of this email has had their accounts updated with access to the group buy. Below I listed a few things to remember about how our group buy’s work.

1.You must log in for access to the group buy prices. Your login information remains the same as when you created your account with us. If you don’t have an account on www.bulkreefsupply.com as of this email your account hasn’t been updated and you will not have access to group buy prices. Simply make an account and email me. I will update your account with access as soon as I receive it.

2.Our site will only display group buy prices once you login. If you want to see what your discount is just view the site in another window without logging in.

3.The majority of our products have discounts. However, the manufacturers of some items require us to honor their MAP pricing. Those items are already discounted to the maximum allowed and there is no further group buy discount.

4.If there are members of your club or forum that missed the initial sign up they are free to sign up at anytime during the group buy.

5.Your group buy is open from today January 27, 2009 through Monday February 2nd 2009.

6.When the group buy ends we will set each participating member’s account to “Preferred Customer.” This will give each of you permanent access to discounts off our retail prices.

7.If you have questions or need help please email Andrew@reefchili.com.

Enjoy the savings!

Andrew Duneman

andrew@reefchili.com

Office: 763.432.9691

Fax: 763.546.1720

www.BulkReefSupply.com

So how do I sign up?

Looking to buy Eco Rock and possibly a light fixture.

Read #4 in Trumph's post above yours.

Create an account on their site.

Email Andrew telling him you have done so and wish to participate in the Nano Reef group buy.

He will upgrade your account and send you an email back.

When you next log on you should see all the discounted prices.

So you still have time to get in on this folks!

I want some carbon, can someone pm me the price for that+ shipping cost if they know it? I need to decide if this is even worth it

Q, PM Stan about the SCNRS BRS GB list, or see if you can be added to this one. Eitherway, it's convenient to just be on the list just incase you need something from here, then you'll be able to see the prices. :)

SuperN..just go to the BulkReefSupply.com site and follow the icons to bulk carbon. If you register for the group-buy you will get the lowest price regardless of quantity. They have different types with multiple quantities so you have to decide for yourself. Their ROX 0.8 is supposedly the best you can buy yet at twice the price of their Lignite, most get the Lignite and change it more often. Here's a link from their site on choosing carbon. They have YouTube videos of everything they sell.

Archived