Coral Vue Hydros

GB-Bulkreefsupply.com

showjyr

Ended.....as I posted earlier today if you were one of the 36 who got your PM's to me by this morning all is good and you're in the GB, THANKS EVERYONE!!!

I'm going to setup a group buy with bulkreefsupply.com very shortly and need some more people to jump in. I have 5 people and need 10 for a group buy.

Here is how it works:

I send Andrew over at BRS a list of e-mails of people who want to be in on the GB(you need to register with BRS if not already)

You will have one week from any Tuesday we choose to place your OWN order.

They are shipped separately and paid for separately directly to BRS so no hassle.

After being involved in a GB with BRS you will get a permanent discount on most items from them, i.e. you will be a preferred customer.

If you look at many of their products they have price breaks for buying multiple of an item.....with this group buy you will get that lowest price even if you only buy one item......some of the discounts are pretty deep :D

If you're interested just PM me your e-mail and I'll pass it on to Andrew along with the others.

Here are the people I have so far, I'll update periodically.

xbwolfx

nanoreefnate

KJoFan

GenX

Codeman

Scott Riemer

arod2051

apjohnson

eternal

bad ed

thelovablebum

fishez4alivin

Shoot Me_I Explode

davidr2340

trumph

Nylaspop

BibleSue

Splumph

rickyrivera1

hazmat

I'm going to try for next Tuesday being the start of the week we will have to place orders.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just buy 1 thing and you'll get preferred customer status there......if you're not already :)

I may be interested, I just need clarification.

So I give you my e-mail, register there and wait for you to tell me when to place my order and the discount will be applied automatically?

I may be interested, I just need clarification.

So I give you my e-mail, register there and wait for you to tell me when to place my order and the discount will be applied automatically?

Yup, I'll e-mail Andrew at BRS and give him a list of everyone involved with the group buy. If your e-mail is registered with them the discount will be applied to your order and shipped directly to you.

I want to give plenty of people time to join in and because their GB's always start on Tuesdays it'll be next Tuesday.

Yup, I'll e-mail Andrew at BRS and give him a list of everyone involved with the group buy. If your e-mail is registered with them the discount will be applied to your order and shipped directly to you.

I want to give plenty of people time to join in and because their GB's always start on Tuesdays it'll be next Tuesday.

Cool. YGPM

What kind of a discount are we looking at? I'm going to be restarting a tank and needing dry rock. Like the Eco rock.

Take a look at BRS. When it has a discount for multiple of an item you get that lowest price without having to buy multiples.

thelovablebum

arr i just got a ro/di unit from them. o well i could still use some things, im in.

man i have to get my hands out of my wallet.

Perfect timing, I was just putting together a fairly large order between their e-bay store (ReefChili) and their main store BRS. This makes everything easier and cheaper.

Sending message.....

Archived