Top Shelf Aquatics

Still trying to ID THIS NEM..

Kraylen

Does a sabae have a flat center near the mouth? I would normally think it was a sabae cut its too flat compared to the ones I've seen(huskerguy84's) Then again I don't know nems very well.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well anemones can look a lot different in different peoples' tanks. lighting, flow, etc all have influences on what a nem will look like on a given day, imo. also, a smaller sebae could look a bit different than a larger one.

i don't know a lot about nems either, but it looks closer to a sebae than anything else i'm familiar with at this point.

It still looks like a Sebae

Agreed.

The only other option is a random unnamed anemone, but the odds are incredibly low, especially given the size.

purplefirefish
Hmm.... Sabae you say..... Ill let him chill under my crappy lighting and do his thang. If anyone wants him lemme know.

it kind of looks like some nem's i see for sale in my lfs all the time... but i never pay attention to the names of the nems in that tank.

There are no reefers near me.

:huh:

Unless you live in Eureka or Blythe, you could probably throw a stone and hit an LFS and three reefers from anywhere in CA.

:huh:

Unless you live in Eureka or Blythe, you could probably throw a stone and hit an LFS and three reefers from anywhere in CA.

Never been to Salinas, have you.

Holy crap Jere you do know a little about El Salas! Alot of my homies live in Boronda.... one of the workers at oceansabove actually posts here he knew me from these forums when I came in yesterday. Place has a lot of potential.

Archived