Top Shelf Aquatics

-The Mushroom Kingdom™ - 4FOOTBEAST™ - 55G Stomping Grounds.

Kraylen

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sabae nem.

u gna leave it in?

and how is the flow from the external filter? ive been toying with the idae of getting one of those and ditching all my powerheads

I got rid of all my livestock while in AZ and took my rock, equipment and tank with me... no stand, no fish or corals.... rebuilding now.... my new anthias will be dazzling!

You love the stand.

Im in the process of building my final stand for the 55 gallon.

It will consist of a deep stand with enough room for a 100 gallon sump underneath in one way or another. Beer holders for the fans, my custom HOB all glass fuge thats in the works right now as well as my seperate mangrove cube which will be added within the next few months. Canopy will be a tri-door for easy tanking. The bottom of the stand will feature 4 doors(2 in the front, 1 on each side)

Still in blueprint form/.

you cant get it yet huh? what a bummer..... too bad you cant have them hold it till ur tank is ready. or would they do that for you since you're just, too awesome ;)

God cycling a tank this large is so depressing.

My OBTA is open all the way... Hes only half a OBTA cause I was found in a "broken" powerhead.... how magic is it that the powerhead works now that old bubbly is out of it.

My big sabae nem moves to the back of the tank where there is little light... maybe hes digging his grave.

><////o)

Archived