SaltCritters.com

-The Mushroom Kingdom™ - 4FOOTBEAST™ - 55G Stomping Grounds.

Kraylen

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks man.. a little slow but its goin. I just wish I could get a good picture of the dusky jaw :)

All pics taken on a 1.3mp camera believe it or not.

That's pretty darn good for a 1.3mp. I have a 8mp rebel, but I need to get a macro filter for it.

I just fragged my neon green zoas and spread the larger piece to 3 pieces across the tank.

Nor_Cal_Cuber

P1010584.jpg

Are those not Sun Pollups? I thought they were and sold some to LFS as such.

My skittles have been in a bunch today. Peas.

So far it seems to be progress. Good pix for 1.3mp, look forward to more.

I have different kinds and colors of mushrooms around the tank. I just started zoas and starting to get them all over. I have 2 different kind of pulsing xenias and a blue xenia. Also green star polyps on it's own rock in the sand, kind of like a little grass island. A kenya tree and frogspawn are also in the sand. I would like to get a couple ricordias to go with my red yuma and call it good I think.

I just ordered a Vortech MP20 to replace my Koralia power heads.

Maybe next time I'm in Monterey I'll see if we could meet up. I was just down there in January.

Nice man, I didnt even notice you were in Union City.. If you're ever wanting to sell/trade some mushrooms let me know!

I actually just updated it to show Union City, LOL.

Ya trading would be great. I have a baby Yuma that just is about ready to split. You can see the baby head at the base when the shroom closes up.

I have some nice purple shrooms that have spawned abut 6 babies already in 3 months. They're the first shrooms I bought. The new T5's on my Nova Extreme Pro really show off the color much better. I'm getting real good growth on my zoas as well. I just added a Remora Nano and when the Vortech comes in I think I will be done with equipment, or so the wife hopes.

I see what you're talking about, thats the mouth.

This nem was found sliced in hald inside of a powerhead turned inside out, I figure it was a red mushroom due to its footing color and being turned inside out... As soon as I dropped it into the tank it attached to the rock you see it on now.. opened up to the size of a quarter... now its the size of a baseball.

Archived