Innovative Marine Aquariums

-The Mushroom Kingdom™ - 4FOOTBEAST™ - 55G Stomping Grounds.

Kraylen

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it does look more like a real tank... everyone on this site is happy for you, did you know that?

Im only happy if my AZ peeps are happy.

So now that I have all the rock I want... suggestions in some next steps? I was gonna sump/fuge it but I think Im gonna keep it simple with a DIY HOB acrylic fuge.(5-10 gallons) for macro and be done with it.

Lighting will be slowly upgrade by adding 2 T5 strips, then adding 2 x 150MH then remove 260w PC. Great.

What about some fish?

-Firefish Pair

-Dusky Jawfish

-Pink Skunk Clown

-Black Brittle Star

-Orange Bubble Tip Nem.

What do you guys think?

I plan on adding some of the following.... school or barnacle blennies(4-7) and some flame or blue streak cards to have some fish in the open. Might add a blackcap jawfish also at some point. Im set on a trio of sunset anthias.... ventralis will wait until the next system.

The PVC Shell home is still up for grabs.

I think pictures is what we want fosho ;)

Your tank looks awesome babez :wub: So much rock now, YAYYYYY!!!!! I can't wait for the Anthias, that's gonna be kick ass :)

But yea, more pics plz :happy:

my favorite part is the stand. a loooooong time ago i built myself a entire entertainment center out of wood and cinder blocks. life was simpler when i was single.

liked the 2 island 'scape better.

Screw you hippies

hey! i resemble that remark! :P

FISH: anthias ftw.

and dude...i love the rocks, i really do. now give us some more pics ya duker!

jk, kray...ya aint a duker.....MOAR PICS

Duker? lmfao.

More pics today I promise.

Rockscape is temp so is stand.. dropping wood flooring this weekend and possibly moving tank into dining room.

Duker? lmfao.

More pics today I promise.

Rockscape is temp so is stand.. dropping wood flooring this weekend and possibly moving tank into dining room.

Nice Kraylen, tank is realing coming together. Any sps going into this tank? or what

Nor_Cal_Cuber
Nice Kraylen, tank is realing coming together. Any sps going into this tank? or what

He said no SPS, maybe LPS guy?

Looks like it's coming together. If you want a small sump, I can get you a glass three chamber 10g for $40 tops. Peace offering. :D

Nor_cal I just read a feedback thread for you haha.

SPS Not at the moment, or anytime soon.. maybe in the future.

LPS, yes or course.. but not until I get my new lights... I have a 2 head torch that came with the last new batch of rock but its weak sauce son.

Im a big fan of dunks and kryptonites so there will be colonies or both in the future im sure.

I guess it all boils down to what I get for what price from who... Being we only have like 3 LFS within 30 miles of where I live the price wars are insane... even tho I work at one I still don't want to pay that much for corals when I can get up Colin from Coralmorphologic.com and get hooked the hell up phat for a few hundo.

Nor_Cal_Cuber
Nor_cal I just read a feedback thread for you haha.

. . .

Just trying to be of help. Not really that funny IMO. Don't want it then okay. I was just trying to be nice since things went so well in my thread.

Offer stands, will drop off in Sac or Davis.

Wana see the 37g sump I got for $50 for proof?

Get that POS back pack off there.

Archived