ReefCleaners.org

coralcor's RSM with new tunze and in tank stuff! new fish soon i hope

coralcor

o and stevie when i turned pump 1 on after my water change it shot out micorbubbles and noww it dose it like once every 45-60 min. has that happeded to you?

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take your water to the LFS and have them test it if you don't want to buy a test. No lights will effect the corals after a few days.

Try resetting your impellor, you have air lock it sounds like

Take your water to the LFS and have them test it if you don't want to buy a test. No lights will effect the corals after a few days.

Try resetting your impellor, you have air lock it sounds like

yea next time im gona take the water to the fish store just to see how acurate my tests are. but ill buy the test kit. because it seems like i will need it if i ever start doseing or sumin.

and ill reset the pump right now. i got nutin els to do atm so migh at well lol

thanks

i couldent figure out how to get them apart do they just push up of what? i couldent figure it out.

my koral was making bubbles to so i pulled that apart and so far theres been no bubbels fo a few hours so i think im all go but still how do you get those pumps apart?

really? Take the pump out and pull off the bottom molding part where that tube is, There you will find the impellor. Take it out, clean it and put it back.

really? Take the pump out and pull off the bottom molding part where that tube is, There you will find the impellor. Take it out, clean it and put it back.

ok i just diddent want to break it taking it apart thanks. and they bolth are the korila and the pump. fixed teh korala now i just gota do that pump

You know,you can put more lines than 2 in a reply B)

You don't have to make a new reply every few minutes. :P

And putting your lights off is not a good idea for your corals.your tank is just 23 days old,it's all part of the progress.And wait before you get some fish,the tank at least has to cycle in for 5 or 6 weeks.

You know,you can put more lines than 2 in a reply B)

You don't have to make a new reply every few minutes. :P

And putting your lights off is not a good idea for your corals.your tank is just 23 days old,it's all part of the progress.And wait before you get some fish,the tank at least has to cycle in for 5 or 6 weeks.

i no its just as i think of stuff i post it.

some kind of mushroom, look kind of like a ricordea. Hard to tell from those pics

i was thinking the same thing. its at an aquward angle that i had to take those pics at. and itd like maby 4-5mm

and why was my muchrooms mouth open so big?

DSC_0004-3-1.jpg

it probably is eating something that was floating around

ok it just kind of worried me.

this mornin i woke up and saw what i thought was jumbo(shrimp) but it was rely his molt gave me a heart atack

ok i got home today and i have more algea in teh pic i see daitom and some other type how do i get red of the other tipe. i no the daitoms will go away on there own.

DSC_0165-1.jpg

so any one no how to get red of this?

How long do you lights stay on actually?mine goes from 10 in the morning till 11 in the evening.And the moonlight is on at night.And brown algae is mostly good algae.I have posted a few pics of my tank how it is now in my thread.

How long do you lights stay on actually?mine goes from 10 in the morning till 11 in the evening.And the moonlight is on at night.And brown algae is mostly good algae.I have posted a few pics of my tank how it is now in my thread.

my lights are on from 5:30am-9:30pm

ill check your thread rite now

and i diddnt no there was good algea (except for coraline algea)

Archived