Cultivated Reef

coralcor's RSM with new tunze and in tank stuff! new fish soon i hope

coralcor

That's quite a few. You should get rid of those asap before they multiply even more.

yea but the prob is i cant get a ride to the lfs till Sunday..... doh

but to use joes juce you gota feed each individual head? i gota few on backs of rocks and rely small ones

can it hurt fish?

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yea but the prob is i cant get a ride to the lfs till sunday..... doh

but to use joes juce you gota feed each individual head? i gota few on backs of rocks and rely small ones

can it hert fish?

Correct, you have to feed each head. The smaller ones will be harder to feed.

It won't hurt your fish nor your corals. Just make sure you turn off all your powerheads, pumps and skimmers.

ok good cuz i planed on gettin my first fish 2 clowns Sunday and that when ill get the joes juce...

i just found another colony of em under my mushroom rock..... there like an inch each...

its gona suck trying to kill em all.......

not like a colony more like 4-5 heads but yea.... keep in mind i bought the tank and the rock was a free bee

and was already in the tank

im gona have to pull apart my whole scape.... wish i could get up there earlier

Haven't tried lemon juice. You can buy a syringe from walgreens, but it might not have the narrow tip to fit in the aiptasia's mouth. Plus, you have to get the syringe behind the pharmacy counter to make sure you're not going to use it to shoot yourself with heroin :lol: (atleast at my walgreens)

Haven't tried lemon juice. You can buy a syringe from walgreens, but it might not have the narrow tip to fit in the aiptasia's mouth. Plus, you have to get the syringe behind the pharmacy counter to make sure you're not going to use it to shoot yourself with heroin :lol: (atleast at my walgreens)

i was gonna ask my mum to pick some up bit i figured that would be an aqward convo.... mum can u get me a syringe. y cuz cuz y cuz i gota shoot up the aiptasia lol

ok this weekend i was gona get fish.... but instead i decided i need to get more hermits and like 2 more snails..... im also goan get joe's juce and maby a peppermint shrimp or a cleaner.... i cant decide

i want a peppermint cuz they are known to eat aptasia. but i want a cleaner cuz they will eat some algae(i think) and there sweet lookin!

It's really a hit or miss with the peppermint shrimp eating aiptasia. Most likely they won't eat it (based on my experience). I would rather get a cleaner shrimp because unlike the peppermin shrimp, they don't tend to be shy and hide.

It's really a hit or miss with the peppermint shrimp eating aiptasia. Most likely they won't eat it (based on my experience). I would rather get a cleaner shrimp because unlike the peppermin shrimp, they don't tend to be shy and hide.

yea thats what im thinkin 2..... i rely wanted to get my 2 clowns but gota take care of the aptasia and my small algea prob(thats why i need the hermits it all on my rock)

depends on the algae, the snails will get to it, make sure you have a few turbos.

This is the challange of trying to create an insto-tank, it may just be a min cycle and will go thourgh it's algae stages.

depends on the algae, the snails will get to it, make sure you have a few turbos.

This is the challange of trying to create an insto-tank, it may just be a min cycle and will go thourgh it's algae stages.

could be. but never had a single dropp of amonia in the tank. well there might have been a little not picked up by the test kit

ill have to pick up some turbos

Is your waterlevel always that low?You can fill it up so you won't see the water level anymore,when you see the water level again you know when to add some new water...

1/4 inch below the black trim is where i keep it now. best for serfas skimming(thanks StevieT)

algae cycle and nitrogen cycles are two different things

i just saw cycle and was like nitrogen cycel. lol i gota read not skimm(and my friggen skimmer needs to skimm not read)

1/4 inch below the black trim is where i keep it now. best for serfas skimming(thanks StevieT)

i just saw cycle and was like nitrogen cycel. lol i gota read not skimm(and my friggen skimmer needs to skimm not read)

Say what? :huh:

i got aptasia ex by red sea worked great! i missed a few small ones.... gota get them in a few atm im dripp aqulamating my shrimp!

Archived