Coral Vue Hydros

coralcor's RSM with new tunze and in tank stuff! new fish soon i hope

coralcor

The monti cap doesn't look so hot. The white areas are most likely dead. If it doesn't improve in a few days remvoe those areas.

It didn't look good even when you took your first few pictures.

yea it got prity beat up over transport i tun broke off it i have a good piece kind of orange hopefully it will attach to a small piece of rock ill give it till like sunday and then ill pull it out and start removing the white areas how should i do that?

any idea on what that worm thing is?

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not sure on the worm. Check the ID forum for ideas

Just break it off with your fingers or use a flat blut tool to help. It breaks pretty easy, the healthy areas will come back.

Just watch your water quality closely. You are adding these corals (some SPS) with a new owner, so you have to manage calcium and alk.

i think i found small green star polyps like so small i cant get a pic of it. and my new fav coral in my tank is my xenia then my rics.

i cant wait to go get my cleaner shrimp Sunday....... any thing i should no about them im starting to research them now

ok i got a digital thermomiter its rely acurate

digital

DSC_0038.jpg

normal

DSC_0039.jpg

and i just did a WC

DSC_0094.jpg

yes its a food safe bucket

What is this?

DSC_0063.jpg

this is just a rely good pic!

DSC_0042.jpg

what is this i just found it cralling around is it good? bad?

looks like ite been in the tank a while so i dont think its bad but i tfigured id ask

DSC_0111.jpg

ok i just got home and was starign at the tank!! and one of my red mushrooms is like maby 2x the size it was yesterday, do they rley grow that fast? heres a pic DSC_0019.jpg

and my pulsing xenia is pulsing up a storm! its so cool to watch

heres a snail.(think its a turbo) DSC_0008-1.jpg

im starting to wonder about this place coral its not coloring up yet, one of my snails love to be on it and a blue leg

DSC_0011.jpg

and what kind of flow do rics need i thought it was low to med but this guy isnt looking so happy

DSC_0003.jpg

well he dosent look to bad.... but if he needs less flow, hes prob in the medium range i no right where to put him

as im sitting here im looking at the tank and i saw this DSC_0078.jpg

what is it? is it good or bad?

The worm Looks like a Bristle Work.. took me about 9 months before i saw the first on in my tank.. now there are about 8 of them.. that i can see anyway.. good for the tank.. eat dead things. ha.....

ok when to the fish store 2 day and got 3 bumble be snails and 3 others of 3 diff types cant member names.... there doing a great job at cleaning

ive decided next im getting 2 normal clowns.... the black and white ones are 55$ i was like NO WAY.

the cleaner shrimp was like 30$ i think if i get one of them ill order it...

id post pic but idk where they when some of em are on the back wall...

the bumble bee is no where to bee seen

like 45min ago he was pissin off my xenai most pissed ive ever seen it.

well thats about it for now.

o wate a small frag like 5-10 polyps of a zoa was like 100$ and shrooms were like 90$ and there was one polyp of sumin i cant member what it was called was like 379 or sumin like that.... crazy expensive.

and chemi-pure elite was like 14$ get it for like 5 on line

ok thats it for now... unless i think of sumin els...

some one should deff send me some free frags :) in like a month.

ok got home bout 30 min ago benn usin a magnetic scraper or what ever there called... ive decided that it sux gota go over the algea like 10 times and it messes up my sand and makes a wicked current

i might just be old.

dose any one els have a prob with mag floats?

DSC_0005-3.jpg

had to move my red plate up, so i had to move the whole scape to get to the small rocks to use for suport. and thats what it looks like now i like it. more flow and lots more room for frags abd lots of hiding spots.

just gota get some corline growin on sum of that rock!!

ok got home bout 30 min ago benn usin a magnetic scraper or what ever there called... ive decided that it sux gota go over the algea like 10 times and it messes up my sand and makes a wicked current

i might just be old.

dose any one els have a prob with mag floats?

They do not work on the hard algaes. Only the film that likes to collect over a few days.

I use a razorblade every other week and scrape my glass

yea i just sat down after scraping(algae was pissin me off) and i missed a tun! errrrrr

but all the lagea i scraped is feeding my corals and what ever els is in the tank

and my zeina is growing like crazy i can already see new heads on it. i cant wait for it to grow nice and big!

Aiptasia=Very Bad

DAMN thats what i thought i like em tho...... how do i kill em?

any thing on there than joes juce? i would rather not use chemicals if i can

They multiply like crazy, and they can sting your other corals.

I have a few Majano in my RSM as well. I'm also heading out to the LFS to get some Joe's juice.

Did you check for Majanos in your tank?

I have a pic on my new RSM thread right above my blue tubbs zoas

They multiply like crazy, and they can sting your other corals.

I have a few Majano in my RSM as well. I'm also heading out to the LFS to get some Joe's juice.

Did you check for Majanos in your tank?

I have a pic on my new RSM thread right above my blue tubbs zoas

i couldent see anything.... ill google it

Archived