Cultivated Reef

Lots of stuff for sale

5galnanoreef

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey there, Good luck getting the money together you need. I'm sorry but I'm going to pass on the magazines. Between the headache of getting the money order and the postage (more than half the cost of the magazines) it just doesn't make sense for me. Good luck though.

5galnanoreef
Hey there, Good luck getting the money together you need. I'm sorry but I'm going to pass on the magazines. Between the headache of getting the money order and the postage (more than half the cost of the magazines) it just doesn't make sense for me. Good luck though.

thats fine. i would just say this though, if you bought all of them off the news stand @ 4.95 a pop, the deal I am offering would blow that outta the water. thanks for the interest though.

5galnanoreef

thanks guys. i appreciate it. i just hope to make it through this bill paying period and then the money from work will boost me up enough so i can pay off more next month.

5galnanoreef
just one more bump for you your post is way down bottem ill move it up LOL ad good luck

it's always the broke college reefers with money problems who get neglected :tears: :tears: , haha

bump, pumps pending to kraylen, but everything else is available, i need it gone, bill time is nearing and im not even close yet.

credit cards will get you out of medical debt..

;)

sorry for your loss bro.. did someone hack your account then go buying stuff on ebay left and right? i'm assuming paypal says its you then huh? that's ultra crappy dude..

i hope that ;) is a sign of being funny...because that has to be the single worst suggestion i have ever heard to getting out of debt....borrow more...

i hope that ;) is a sign of being funny...because that has to be the single worst suggestion i have ever heard to getting out of debt....borrow more...

im trying to pay off the one i have that has all these bills on it. not get more debt

im trying to pay off the one i have that has all these bills on it. not get more debt

i know, i was replying to the guy who suggested you use a credit card to take care of the medical bills.......last time i checked hospitals do not charge interest on carrying a balance....credit cards rape you on interest

some fine folks here at NR.COM who have helped me out. More is pending payment, but still have lots to go, if your even remotely interested, let me know.

bump, lets get the rest of this stuff gone people. buy all the books ill knock off 20% (for all of them) 10% for just the marine or the freshwater, but I need them gone people).

Archived