Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Lots of stuff for sale

5galnanoreef

5galnanoreef

Guys and Gals of nano-reef. I am in a bind financially. I have medical bills piling up and not enough cash to pay them off just yet, the job only brings in so much. So I am selling off all the items I do not need anymore at good prices for you guys and gals.

IF YOU BUY ALL THE BOOKS COMBINED ILL GIVE YOU 20% OFF THE TOTAL. IF YOU BUY THE MARINE BOOKS ILL GIVE YOU 10% OFF (all of them that are left) OR 10% OFF ALL THE FRESHWATER BOOKS JUST GET THEM GONE)

Saltwater Books:

Conditioning, Spawning, and Rearing of Fish With Emphasis on Marine Clownfish by Frank H. Hoff $20 PENDING GURNIE

Marine Tropical Aquarium Guide by Frank de Graaf $10

Saltwater Aquarium Handbook by George Biasiola $8

Marine Reef Aquarium Handbook by Dr Robert J. Goldstein $10

Marine Aquarium Problem Solver by Nick Dakin $10 PENDING PAYMENT BY DHAUT

Saltwater Aquariums for Dummies by Gregory Skomel (small tear in the lower right hand corner of the cover) $11

Freshwater Books:

Encyclopedia of Aquarium Plants by Peter Hiscock (I paid $24.95 for this book) $12

Guide to Owning Angelfish by Braz Walker and Dr. Herbert R. Axlerod $5

Tropical FIsh by Peter Stadelman and Lee Finley $5

Plants for your Aquarium by Wolfgang Gula $5

CHiclids by Greog Zurlo and David M. Schleser $5

Catfish by Gary Fisor and Oliver Lucanus $5

Aquarium Fish Breeding by Jay F. Hemdal $8

Magazines:

Aquarium Fish Magazine and Tropical Fish Magazine over 60 total issues ALL FOR $20 (From 2004-current) PENDING PAYMENT BY DHAUT

Equipment and plumbing:

Pumps:

Via Aqua 480 (very good condition and clean) $10 -PENDNG KRAYLEN

RIo 200 (great pump) $5 PENDING KRAYLEN

Reagent (walmart pump but I used it to mix salt and it's extremely powerful) $5 PENDING KRAYLEN

Accessories:

Hydor Flow (has the plastic ring removed so it could fit into a nano cube) $5 PENDING PAYMENT MSAND9898

Loc-Line tubing (paid $20 for all parts and fittings) $8 PENDING PAYMENT ATLANTIS_REEF

1 inch bulkhead with threads $5 (used for the loc-line) $5 PENDING PAYMENT ATLANTIS_REEF

Mag Cleaner $5 PENDING PAYMENT LISHOOP6

Check-Temp Thermometer (paid $32 but it is used maybe 5 times) $15 PENDING PAYMENT ATLANTIS_REEF

Pictures of everything will be added throughout the day.

I need to get rid of this stuff. If you buy more than one item, I'll combine shipping. Actual Shipping costs WILL INCLUDE DELIVERY CONFIRMATION AND INSURANCE. MONEY ORDERS ONLY I DONT HAVE PAYPAL (it got hacked long ago and I am still extremely upset for them as they never made it right)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5galnanoreef
ahhhhh no paypal........

they never made right and im still in a dispute with them about it, so I couldn't use it even if I wanted to. I do have good feedback with Schaferfred on here, and with Nick's Reef (locally), neverhad nay bad transactions on here or anywhere else.

5galnanoreef
What size is the loc-line?

it fits the bulkhead thats 1 inch (ill double check though) yea 1 inch

paypal and I would get a few things

like i said, i still cant use it, im still in dispute with them over the hack that happened where i lost over $3000.

it fits the bulkhead thats 1 inch (ill double check though) yea 1 inch

like i said, i still cant use it, im still in dispute with them over the hack that happened where i lost over $3000.

HOLY CRAP!! that would suck. i just like paypal because i am too lazy to do anything else. but if i lost 3000 i wouldnt use either

5galnanoreef
HOLY CRAP!! that would suck. i just like paypal because i am too lazy to do anything else. but if i lost 3000 i wouldnt use either

thats one reason im selling this stuff, i need to make as much money back so i can pay off the bills and not go into anymore debt

5galnanoreef
I would like to call dibs on the Maxi-Jet 1200, please.

sure thing. let me get some pics up first, that way everyone knows exactly what they would be getting. do you know where palm beach country estates is, donald ross road west?

credit cards will get you out of medical debt..

;)

sorry for your loss bro.. did someone hack your account then go buying stuff on ebay left and right? i'm assuming paypal says its you then huh? that's ultra crappy dude..

5galnanoreef
credit cards will get you out of medical debt..

;)

sorry for your loss bro.. did someone hack your account then go buying stuff on ebay left and right? i'm assuming paypal says its you then huh? that's ultra crappy dude..

yea thats exactly what happened. and i have a credit card, but im already at my limit with these bills, and i need this money to pay off that debt, which is all medical bills.

5galnanoreef

Here are pics.

Pumps : left to right: via aqua 480, reagent, maxi jet (pending pick up), and Rio 200), hydor flow at the top left, has that plastic ring removed so it would fit into my old nano cube, works perfectly)

DSCF3801.jpg

Loc-Line:

DSCF3803.jpg

Mag cleaner and thermometer:

DSCF3802.jpg

bulkheads: (1 inch on left 1/2 inch on right with intake strainer)

DSCF3797.jpg

My sleepy cat who decided to grab a nap under my clean laundry (she's not for sale)

DSCF3799.jpg

DSCF3798.jpg

5galnanoreef

someone here has to need or want some of this stuff and be willing to use a money order?

Help out a fellow nano-reefer in need here.

im in florida, palm beach gardens, zip code 33418.

Hey - I'd like to get those magazines and have you ship them to my dad as a gift. His zip is 34951 - if shipping is decent we'll figure something out. Can you get me a quote? Thanks.

5galnanoreef
Hey - I'd like to get those magazines and have you ship them to my dad as a gift. His zip is 34951 - if shipping is decent we'll figure something out. Can you get me a quote? Thanks.

shipping would be $12 (id be using the flate rate box and adding dc and insurance.) unless i can get it cheaper by shipping media mail, but ill have to double check for you.

5galnanoreef
i want loc-line

nicks reef asked first, so ill find out from him if he wants it, if he doesnt, then its yours. shipping on it would be $3 (dc and insurance included of course)

how much for all the pumps?

$26 including delivery confirmation and insurance. it would be $20 for the pumps and 6 for shipping. I'd also be throwing in allthe little parts I have left for those pumps, like intake screens, fittings, nozzels and such.

Archived