ReefCleaners.org

WTS X Box 360 Elite

brokenteef

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People also sell 4,000$ reef set ups for 300$.. why? Some things are best bought new.... Not trying to doodie on your thready, but its something you need to take into consideration selling something that could die upon arrival. Xbox 360's are not the most reliable of electronics when it comes to life. Also, your Elite being almost 3 years old also raises a few brows.

People also sell 4,000$ reef set ups for 300$.. why? Some things are best bought new.... Not trying to doodie on your thready, but its something you need to take into consideration selling something that could die upon arrival. Xbox 360's are not the most reliable of electronics when it comes to life. Also, your Elite being almost 3 years old also raises a few brows.

3 years old? I don't know where you got that from. This thing is a year and a half old, TOPS. I'd lean closer to a year old. And I already took that into consideration, if I hadn't I probably would have charged around $400. I'm not just trying to be a salesman when I say this is a steal, because I know you will NOT find prices like this very often for this stuff.

$250 is my bottom line, it wouldn't help me any to just take a complete loss to get out of debt, I can find other ways to make it work.

Your being a dick

taking advantage of a bad situation

It's completely my fault I'm in debt, so I don't need a pity buy, but I can't accept lowballers when I've already put it so low.

I don't think hes being a dick per say, but some people in this thread could either be nice or stay out.

:lol: Thanks to everyone being kind.

Really need this gone guys, $250 is an amazing deal. These are going for almost this same price also USED without the extra goodies on ebay.

You're also the one who won't have my x-box? I'm done with you, kiddo.

This really is a great deal guys, someone has to want an x-box!

I have an xbox, but for the right price 2 would be nice. haha@kiddo... nice avatar.

165 + shipping.

I wouldn't sell it to you out of principle :)

Just sold almost $1000 worth of Resident Evil toys on eBay, so I don't really NEED to sell this anymore (especially for $250).

If anyone wants to buy this, let me know, but I'm not trying anymore. Thanks guys.

Archived