Innovative Marine Aquariums

WTS X Box 360 Elite

brokenteef

I have to pay off a little debt, so my loss is your gain. The elite will come with 1 black controller and one white one, the 120GB hard drive (standard), and a wireless network connector. I am asking $250.00+shipping (you won't find this deal anywhere else). I will get pictures up ASAP.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interested in selling the Wireless Network Connector seperately? My friend is looking for one

cant sorry, im not trying to split it up.

Im pretty sure this isn't allowed.

I've seen other non-aquarium items for sale, but as I stated in the title, if they want it taken down or moved they can.

Otherwise, please keep things like this to PM or ask a moderator what is or isn't allowed.

Im pretty sure this isn't allowed.

Who cares?

If I didnt already have one I would jump on this. Thats a steal for an Elite with a wireless adapter.

Your debt must be pretty large if you are selling your tank and your xbox.

Who cares?

If I didnt already have one I would jump on this. Thats a steal for an Elite with a wireless adapter.

Your debt must be pretty large if you are selling your tank and your xbox.

:D Never give a kid a credit card with an 8K limit....

I'm still working this off from a few years ago, and I have to pay off $2,300 by Feb 5th, so I'm giving up a lotttt of stuff.

Also, if anyones interested in some of the rarer Resident Evil toys, send me a PM!

DANG! 8k that sucks. Well if you have any good corals I might be interested in those. But I already have my nice Elite.

CarterNichols

damnit dude, i got the RRoD like a week ago on my elite and i would have been on this like white on rice but i went out and bought another xbox... DANG IT!

damnit dude, i got the RRoD like a week ago on my elite and i would have been on this like white on rice but i went out and bought another xbox... DANG IT!

:angry: Oh well! I'm sure I'll get a sale soon.

I messed up guys, got the wrong price.

New elites are $400!!!

That plus the charger, plus the wireless is over $500 worth of stuff. $250 is an absolute steal.

Bump for an amazing deal. Just so everyone knows these things now ALL have 3 year warranties. And it is super easy to get them serviced(I know I have sent mine in 3 times since 2005. But not my Elite. I have had it for almost 2 yrs with no issues). All you do is go to xbox.com and enter the serial number and your shipping address. They ship you a box and you send it back for free. It comes back in 3 weeks or so free of charge with a free gift to make up for it!

So someone PLEASE BUY THIS!! Its a steal of a deal.

Bump for an amazing deal. Just so everyone knows these things now ALL have 3 year warranties. And it is super easy to get them serviced(I know I have sent mine in 3 times since 2005. But not my Elite. I have had it for almost 2 yrs with no issues). All you do is go to xbox.com and enter the serial number and your shipping address. They ship you a box and you send it back for free. It comes back in 3 weeks or so free of charge with a free gift to make up for it!

So someone PLEASE BUY THIS!! Its a steal of a deal.

:D

you're a better salesperson than me lol. thanks for the info and bump!

you're a better salesperson than me lol. thanks for the info and bump!

if for some crazy reason you havnt sold it yet by next week ill buy it off you lol. tomorrow im going to go put a payment on my light fixture at my lfs. so next week if its still around ill take it off your hands.

burtbollinger

eh. ive had 2 360s go down, both within 3 years....each wanted 99 bucks to repair. the RROD is the only one they fix, and these boxes have tons of other system killers...

for instance, not recognizing discs. dvd drives that crap out....its disgusting...

buying a used 360 online is russian roulette. and i believe all is on the up-and-up here....

I'll get another 360, but only when its the final build, hopefully with a brand new form-factor, ala PS2...

if for some crazy reason you havnt sold it yet by next week ill buy it off you lol. tomorrow im going to go put a payment on my light fixture at my lfs. so next week if its still around ill take it off your hands.

I need to get rid of it pretty quick, as my final payment needs to be in by Feb 5th. That should still give me enough time though, so let me know!

eh. ive had 2 360s go down, both within 3 years....each wanted 99 bucks to repair. the RROD is the only one they fix, and these boxes have tons of other system killers...

for instance, not recognizing discs. dvd drives that crap out....its disgusting...

buying a used 360 online is russian roulette. and i believe all is on the up-and-up here....

I'll get another 360, but only when its the final build, hopefully with a brand new form-factor, ala PS2...

Uh....okay? My elite, as well as most elites I've heard of, is problem free. Please keep this out of my thread.

Way to be a dick. <_<

CarterNichols
Uh....okay? My elite, as well as most elites I've heard of, is problem free. Please keep this out of my thread.

except mine, mentioned earlier, that RRoD'd

god damn

this hasnt sold yet?

250 shipped is effing ridiculous you will not find a better deal

I have had an xbox for 2 years now with no problems

bump!

good luck with the debt dude

Archived