Cultivated Reef

Why do pepole keep flowerpot corals?

nyfishguy

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So its settled, NY and Sac both made statements they couldn't back, were throughly proven wrong and continue to insist they are right?

revaltion131
So its settled, NY and Sac both made statements they couldn't back, were throughly proven wrong and continue to insist they are right?

Without even bothering to be objective. Mhmm. :happy:

keep talkin there dude....you need a life outside of this forum site

ohh and anything you wanna talk to me about you come to me like a man....not like some little punk that needs to prove himself to everyone else this site....

keep talkin there dude....you need a life outside of this forum site

ohh and anything you wanna talk to me about you come to me like a man....not like some little punk that needs to prove himself to everyone else this site....

lol. you're silly.

the big man means serious business on the interwebz.

oh yeah, you sure showed me...thanks for the schoolin'. I've learned so much from your thoughtful contributions to this thread that I've decided to start a goniopora farm and devote my life to preaching the gospel of their reefy goodness to noobs around the world! Thanks Greenstar, it's innovators and ground breakers like yourself that have made this hobby possible! Take a bow, sir.

Archived