Christopher Marks

January 2009 - GobyInPeace

For January we're featuring GobyInPeace and his 40 gallon nano reef!

featuredreef.jpg

Click the picture above to check out his reef profile! You can find GobyInPeace's tank journal here in our Members Aquariums forum. Feel free to post any comments or questions you may have for GobyInPeace, and he'll try his best to answer them.

tinyreef   

gorgeous tank! wow, i love the coral layout! B)

congratulations!

Congratulations! Your tank thread was one of the few that automatically looked like a TOTM-worthy setup.

:bowdown: Thats a inspiring tank congrats. Brings a tear a noobs eyes just lookin at it :bowdown:

plainrt   

crazy colors in there.....nice work and cant wait to see tank in person on friday and get that frag.

Edited by plainrt

Well deserved! Elegant tank, in terms of its simplicity and the beautiful results you've achieved.

DCG1286   

Congratulations!!! :D That tank is just simply beautiful!!!

Jenna   

Such a beautiful tank! Well done!

Very nice tank and a well deserved TOTM! I also never knew you wwere from South Florida and pretty much got started keeping SW the same way I did, when I was about ten my dad and I started a FOWLR 75 with the goal to keep it simple and have everything handcaught by us. That didn't last to long and now its a full blown softies reef with all fuish from other locales, still have a few zoanthids we collected though. Now i moved on to SPS and Nanos.

Cam198   

Congrats you totally deserve TOTM!!! :bowdown: :bowdown:

Happy New Year everyone! Thanks for the kind words and responses. What an honor it is to be selected as this year's first featured tank. Please feel free to post any questions you may have and I'll try to address them as soon as I can.

Nick's Reef ~ I enjoyed my few years collecting in Fl. but unfortunately the only thing I can collect now is frostbite as I moved back to my home town in Wisconsin. Its days like these that I miss the sound of the surf and all that comes with it.

Edited by GobyInPeace

got2envy   

Woo hoo! Congratulations :D this tank is an inspiration to many on here..well deserved TOTM

cmador   

Props on a beautiful tank.

dan06277   

There is nothing like the beauty of a matured tank. Very nice and well deserved.

Tbone675   

OMG....TOTY, im calling it right now. Great job!