ReefCleaners.org

My Freshwater Tanks - PIX INTENSE!

N3ttst3r

and before you ask where the pix of my reef are these are when MY comp WORKED, i'm stuck on my bfs cause my screen and powersupply are done. :angry::o

now who say enemies cant be friends these goldfish were given as feeders to our orange bellied pacu they never ate them and have lived with them for a long time they were tiny now they are big.

pacus:13"

goldfish: 7"

pleco 15"

90gal tank.

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

the koi(my boyfriends babies) 80gal:

IMG_0174.jpg

the goldfish 40gal - the angel recently passed on:

IMG_0172.jpg

peggy(tiger oscar)55gal:

IMG_0170.jpg

oscar junior 65gal:

IMG_0189.jpg

omen and prophet (albino tiger oscars) 65gal - they are still babies, and flash the clown knife(hiding in the second pix):

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

oh yea and the new meanign of bubble eye, talk about timing the pix right when he swam by the bubbler!:

IMG_0200.jpg

speakyourmind

Nice oscars I used to have a big guy in a 90 gallon, they're like the dogs of the fishworld so much personality. That pacu's going to need a bigger tank if you plan on keeping him long term, they grow HUGE.

You realize pacus are herbivores...right?

yea but try telling that to my boyfriend who is convinced they arent when he sits right beside me.. i think he thinks anythign will eat fish :huh:

+1

And the junior oscar gets the bigger tank than the adult?

But cool pics.

he isnt a juniour oscar thats his name lol he was named after the very first oscar we ever owned because his personality is sooo the same lol

Nice oscars I used to have a big guy in a 90 gallon, they're like the dogs of the fishworld so much personality. That pacu's going to need a bigger tank if you plan on keeping him long term, they grow HUGE.

yes i realise this but alas the 120gal we had comming for bubba and bucky and there golden friends got stopped because our friend who was bringing it to us when he was on his way home from work got arrested and now it is gone *headdesk* he got arrested the day he was going to bring us the tank, (its a complete bs story to about y he got arrested and he didnt even do ANYTHING to be arrested some guy wanted to get with his gf and called the cops on him saying he was beating her, when that guy ever hurt any living being i dont know but i do know that i was there from the time they'd wake up in the mornign hed go to work me and the gf would chill with her baby till they passed out at night and that story aint true) but anyways back on topic, our truck was broken down at the time so we couldnt get it now we are on the search for another good deal. the pacus are full grown a 25% water change is done every other day filter cleaned daily (the people i live with have serious issues with sump filters. :angry: i have no probs with hob if the bioload isnt thtat great - ie when i had 7 guppies in a 5 gal still then i had a filter for a 15gal on the tank)

your oscars are evil.

i know they are my babies. they are real a$$es to when my boyfriend walks in the room you'd swaeer they want to eat his face and when i walk in they are like playfull little pupies

FW GTFO

hey due to the fact i'm renting off the mother in law ish i'm only allowed 1 sw, once we move i have 3 tanks for sw just sittign and waitign i might turn my 75 gal lizzy tank into a tank for fish because he is awesome and stuff but i have to bed him on newspaper because no matter what bedding i ut him on he fiures out how to get it in his eye and make me do what i was trained to do in school. it sucks beign a certified veterinary assistant and NOT be able to find a job ANYWHERE that has to do with the feild. i'm currently job searchign a second job so i can save money to go back to school be a dog groomer.

Archived