Cultivated Reef

Anyone have these tanks?

nedcmk1

Nope but for $75 thats a screaming deal. I'm really tempted to pick those up and store them until I build my new house. I just dont have the room for one right now. But the 8 gallon would be great.

Actually I might get them and move everything from my 10 gallon into the 8 gallon. Im gonna have to think hard about that.

Nope but for $75 thats a screaming deal.

+1 if it weren't for those corner things, (which maybe others like the looks of but I don't for myself) I'd buy it.

+1 if it weren't for those corner things, (which maybe others like the looks of but I don't for myself) I'd buy it.

I believe those come off. Atleast it looks like they will on sandeep's and they look like a very similar tank.

Those are cool tanks but you're going to need to make sure you can get a different bulb for the fixtures if you want a SW pico from them. They're 6500Ks.

Those are cool tanks but you're going to need to make sure you can get a different bulb for the fixtures if you want a SW pico from them. They're 6500Ks.

Most people who are going to spend the money on the tanks are gonna buy the nice Current T5-HO lights.

Not trying to be contrary, but can someone explain to me how that is a good deal?

5 & 8 gallon tanks without any filtration and without good lighting for $75 plus shipping?

I must be missing someting.

Not trying to be contrary, but can someone explain to me how that is a good deal?

5 & 8 gallon tanks without any filtration and without good lighting for $75 plus shipping?

I must be missing someting.

It's the glass bent corner aesthetic thing. Difficult to get those in many smaller sizes for this low of a price.

Looks like the price just went up from $75 to $95 though. IIRC, the Finnex 4g has 13w lighting, no filtration and costs about 60-70 for ONE tank, not two.

bent corner tanks are dim a dozen here :rolleyes: a low iron/starphire glass 3 gal bend corner tank is under $6.50. a 24" long 12" tall 9" deep is 15 bucks

set up an import biz then.

if anyone is interested i guess i can ship a few over. shipping is gonna be expensive tho...probably looking at 25-35+ bucks

if anyone is interested i guess i can ship a few over. shipping is gonna be expensive tho...probably looking at 25-35+ bucks

And that is why they are a good deal, IMNSFHO.

you can get those jalli tanks here.....look for a lfs with finnex tanks and they most likely will carry those smaller tanks.....most lfs owned by asians have them...i can name a few places here in ny/philly

most lfs owned by asians have them...i can name a few places here in ny/philly

Is that supposed to be racist? lol

Also that $75 price tag was a sale price. I passed on them because I dont have anymore room. Although I wish I did.

most lfs owned by asians have them

Is that supposed to be racist? lol

Thats actually a redundant statement here...lol, at least in SW Houston :D

Archived