Pod Your Reef

Deli's 1 gallon PicO

cdelicath

I see you got your white balance issues sorted. Gotta love LED actinics :)

Yea shooting in RAW and then 2 click up on the temperature in LightRoom and 2 clicks down on the tint. :P

I'm going to a macro class March 7th so i hope to get even better.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW I'm so amazed at this, can't wait to see how growth will be... I'll be using LEDs on a 5.3 gallon surged pico, and want to grow some SPS, so I'm watching this intently B)

WOW I'm so amazed at this, can't wait to see how growth will be... I'll be using LEDs on a 5.3 gallon surged pico, and want to grow some SPS, so I'm watching this intently B)

my zoo's that I have in there have all sprouted at least 2 new heads within the last month.

my orange and greens went from 3 to 8 heads :o

HAHA....i'm so jealous that i can't see the pictures. I can only see the ones in the the first post. maybe i'm too new and there's a block? sounds like a great tank. good luck

Thank you sir... It is quickly becoming my favorite tank.

Just remember people all the parts are easily available to make this same setup.

• 2 weeks later...

about 30 Min after I added them to the tank one of them was picking at the skirts of my zoo's :rant:

He got a good talking to and a crab pellet and I haven't seen it happen again yet

I named them Ace and Gary because the other day I looked over and one of them was on the others back :lol:

I tried to get the camera but not in time.

• 1 month later...
airman_verde04

holy crap!! this tank is Increadible!! and a 1g! mad props my friend, I really like that over flow design. If I end up redoing by 2g cube, I think I'm going to do something similar this time.. Good work!! keep it up!

Thanks for posting this thread! I bought a betta cube yesterday (for a quarentine tank for my 3 g) and hadn't done any research on here of others who have used the cube. I found your thread in a search and it looks amazing! Good job! Love the LEDs. However, on mine, i'm useing the stock picotope 9w light and stock whisper hob filter for tiny fuge. So I didn't have to buy anything new :ninja:

I love the coral you chose too, a nice variety in zoa coloration. I really want some of those purple zoas, but I can't find them anywhere :mellow:

• 3 weeks later...
holy crap!! this tank is Increadible!! and a 1g! mad props my friend, I really like that over flow design. If I end up redoing by 2g cube, I think I'm going to do something similar this time.. Good work!! keep it up!

Got pics of the 2g cube? Where's the tank from?

OP - absolutely wonderful. I'm looking into a 1g - but have recommendations for a simpler setup? I don't have the patience nor talent for the lighting and setup you have.

Thanks.

Archived