Cultivated Reef

Kim's 30GL

wimby

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha Ha Ha I was just looking at your avatar pic That poor kitty getting chased It's funny

yeah I'll get to updating

kennycs1292

btw, i saw that you own a quaker parrot (i think that is what they are called) earlier in one of your threads. i have a sun conure, green cheeked conure, double yellow headed amazon, hanns macaw (cant spell it), cockatiel, and 2 parakeets. It is quite the loud household hahaha, but i have gotten used to it.

Yeah it's a Quaker I that little guy is louder then all yours put together LOL I moved him to a different room before my surgery so i could get some rest. She just screams too much. Maybe the puppy I am getting on Friday will eat her LOL

You sure do have a lot of bird and very pretty ones at that . I can't handle 1 you guys are crazy at your house Giggle

kennycs1292

well my mom has always had a soft spot in her heart for parrots. Most of them are rescues, and she can never say no to a parrot in need of a home hahaha

Thanks . Some of the corals I lost I had a bleaching problem and just about everything was affected. But it's looking up. Things have been slowly coming back to life. Getting colors back and all.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks It's been rough. Been a whole year and I still feel like I lost him yesterday.

The urchin well that was one of the coolest thing I have ever experienced. So glad I was home to get pictures.

• 3 weeks later...

Yup still going. Have no power at the moment. Hope the little battery backup airpumps help me out.I really ahet typing on my phone LOL

• 7 months later...

No no updates here have an aiptaspia prob did pick up to peps but haven't seen them since last sunday and the aip is still there LOL when I get it cleaned up I will update

Thanks for stopping in

Archived