Coral Vue Hydros

diy refugium

Daniel

well i have plans all drawn up i have everything except the caulerpa.  does anyone know where i can get som caulerpa in northen ca?

i also want to know if i should use bio-balls or bio-stars or live rock fot the incomming water flow?

(Edited by Daniel at 6:03 am on Oct. 1, 2001)

LFS is the best place to get it fast. how big is your sump? In my opinion it is best to go with LR in the flow areas and get a nice deep Live Sand bed in there. also what i like to do is if you get any broken pieces of rock in your tank just throw it in your refugium it is awesome stuff for your sump. :thumbs-up:

(Edited by Brentrick at 4:28 pm on Oct. 5, 2001)

almost 4.5 gal 16.5 x 10 x 6 inc

i was going to go the miracle mud and caulerpa

but that is on hold for a cuple weeks :(

all 3 lfs cant get any caulerpa in i have been spical ordering it for 3 weeks now :o so i will half to try alburn next time i am up that way

• 2 weeks later...

hey Dan you still looking for some caulerpa? i'm about to trim mine back dude it wont be much but it will be enough to get you on your way. anyways give me a hollar if you want them all i ask is that you pay shipping.i have mainly feather caulerpa a few stems of grape. anyways let me know dude i'm in southern California so shipping wont be too harsh.

:naughty:

(Edited by Brentrick at 7:40 pm on Oct. 15, 2001)

not for another week frickin lfs hasnt got my aquarium in yet :11shot: i am starting to get upset

as soon as i am ready for it i will send you an email

cool i will pay shipping :)

• 1 month later...

Archived