Pod Your Reef

14G Biocube Picture

pendergraft

I have an assortment of crabs, snails, two perculas (blk&orange), 6line wrasse, green clown goby, peppermint shrimp. Pulsing xenia, and Condy anemone (which is going back to LFS tomorrow) I am too new to sw to have him, came with fish shipment on Non LFS's advise. After reading about the unwanted shipment I have decided to donate him to my LFS. He seems very much happy and healthy but has to go. My maxijet900 still seems to be keeping my clowns in the corner away from the "flow" it creates. Any one have this issue? The 6line doesn't seemed bothered by the flow, he is constantly on the go. Oh, and green star polyps zipped to the rock on top.

Hi,

I also have a BC14 and added the MJ900 but I put a hydor rotating head on it (costs $12.00-$15.00)

slows the force down a little and gives a reef like water movement to the tank I recommend it.

Yours is looking great keep the pics on your progress coming

Rick

Hi,

I also have a BC14 and added the MJ900 but I put a hydor rotating head on it (costs $12.00-$15.00)

slows the force down a little and gives a reef like water movement to the tank I recommend it.

Yours is looking great keep the pics on your progress coming

Rick

How does it attach? Is there lots of jimmy'ing to get it to fit or does it pop on nicely (too good to be true?)

Archived