Coral Vue Hydros

anyone in the DFW area

cmac

Hi guys, I just relocated to the Dallas Fort Worth area on account of hurricane Ike and Im wondering if there is anyone on here from the DFW area... Im just about to start my 24 gal aquapod and just wondered if I have any neighbors.. I live in Whitney Texas and I havent found any good LFS in the immediate area. I will have to go to Fort Worth to find a reputable LFS, if anyone knows of one please let me know... Thanks Chad

Im east of Dallas... check out this site for local forums... www.dfwmas.org

Hi guys, I just relocated to the Dallas Fort Worth area on account of hurricane Ike and Im wondering if there is anyone on here from the DFW area... Im just about to start my 24 gal aquapod and just wondered if I have any neighbors.. I live in Whitney Texas and I havent found any good LFS in the immediate area. I will have to go to Fort Worth to find a reputable LFS, if anyone knows of one please let me know... Thanks Chad
  • 3 years later...
chad no one wants to be ur friend
I'm going to school in Fort Worth and live in Irving, about 30 minutes away.

Our family lake house is in Whitney. Not a big town at all. There's many reefers around Dfw and many stores as well.

I am just north of you. Waco seems to be closer to Whitney then DFW. A good friend of mine owns KASE machine work in Whitney. If you are going to stay in the Whitney area and need some good LFS in Fort Worth I can PM you a couple that are great.

why did you just bump a four year old thread?

Crap I just seen how old this is. Good point.

Archived