Cultivated Reef

Coralife power compact question for softies///

jocappy

Yes. Yes. Yes.

how deep is the tank?

20 gallon long tank... so yes.. hmmm. may be able to get, for my first tank on CL the following....

20L setup with PC lights (needs new bulbs), sump or magnum 350, pump, stand (pine stained red), and tank.

So probably should do sump huh? Anything else I would need or ideas???

do a sump, but then your tank needs to be drilled,(edit) or you need a HOB overflow. and yes then if its a 20L, i would say get t5s its definatly worth it, but if you have the money get a MH150W , but then you might not get full coverage.

do a sump, but then your tank needs to be drilled, and yes then if its a 20L, i would say get t5s its definatly worth it, but if you have the money get a MH150W , but then you might not get full coverage.

t5s will work in the coralife right? noob again remember :)

you don't need to drill a tank to have a sump. don't get a magnum for a reef tank.

t5s will work in the coralife right? noob again remember :)

no, T5s are single tube fluorescents, while PCs are bent in half (making a double tube with all the pins on one end).

you don't need to drill a tank to have a sump. don't get a magnum for a reef tank.

fixed it, i know about HOB overflows, just dont like them personally, and i find its better to have it drilled than get one of those.

Archived