Looking for a BioCube 14 Rear Fish Chamber Guards

Keelklan

I just found my Lawnmower Blenny laying in the center chamber of my BioCube Dead!

I found a place that sells a Fish chamber guard for a BioCube 29 Built by a company called InTank

Filtration Made Simple http://shop.mediabaskets.com/category.sc?categoryId=5 But it doesnt show one for my BioCube 14.

Has anyone seen one for sale or built something that works?

I have sent the company a email and was hoping to find a telephone number to call them!

Thanks For you help!

I just found my Lawnmower Blenny laying in the center chamber of my BioCube Dead!

I found a place that sells a Fish chamber guard for a BioCube 29 Built by a company called InTank

Filtration Made Simple http://shop.mediabaskets.com/category.sc?categoryId=5 But it doesnt show one for my BioCube 14.

Has anyone seen one for sale or built something that works?

I have sent the company a email and was hoping to find a telephone number to call them!

Thanks For you help!

This is made by NR member StevieT look him up and send a PM :D

-David

Hello-

Did you just send me a contact email via the website?

I did send out a reply. I will have them by next week but with the holidays I can try and ship Monday.

The website will work for purchasing, I just haven't gotten a chance to take any pictures. It will look exactly like the BC29 vesion, just shorter.

This is made by NR member StevieT look him up and send a PM :D

-David

Thanks David :)

blizzardscout2

I checked out the website, and it looks like an awesome product. I really like the Media basket for the BC 14. Looks like a future purchase for me. :lol:

I checked out the website, and it looks like an awesome product. I really like the Media basket for the BC 14. Looks like a future purchase for me. :lol:

Order when ready, I am stocking up on the BC14 racks. I may change the design slightly. The optional shelving isn't really needed since everyone just scrapes the paint off the rear of the tank. I didn't know this prior to designing so I though chaeto needed light from the top.

I am going to raise the top shelf some, which will allow for more chaeto in the middle and a large bag of chemical such as chemi pure on the bottom. Filter floss still goes on top and will have plenty of room to pack as much as you need.

Just placed my order with Stevie T!

What a great guy to deal with!

He called me to make sure exactly what I needed and said my order will be shipped out maybe Monday!

Thank you Stevie T

Duane Keel

He called me to make sure exactly what I needed and said my order will be shipped out maybe Monday!

Thank you Stevie T

Duane Keel

+1 about Steve, just received my rack for my BC-14 ( I got the first one I beleive) and cant wait to turn the middle chamber into a fuge.

+1 about Steve, just received my rack for my BC-14 ( I got the first one I beleive) and cant wait to turn the middle chamber into a fuge.

Thank you. Yes, you have the very first one! Well besides my 5 or so that I used as prototypes. Let me know how you use it, I am probably going to get rid of that optional part of the rack.

Thank you Stevie T

Duane Keel

Thank you again Duane-

I added the phone number to the website :D great ideas were passed around. I will try and get it out Monday, I will be in the shop all day Sunday working my magic :lol:

Archived