Thank you.

1-10.jpg

leathers.jpg

1/31/09 photo update

1.jpg

IMG_52031.JPGIMG_5203.JPG

IMG_5160.JPG

Feb 7th 2009

Last week I added the extra rock I had received over at Marcosrocks.com, and yesterday I went to a frag swap and bought lots of unique corals. I also got a RBTA and a Maxima Clam.

IMG_5333.jpg

IMG_5328.jpg

IMG_5327.jpg

The tank looks awesome. It looks like to me you are getting really nice growth.

Thanks, I am hoping that once the coralline covers the new rock and the corals fill out a little more it will start to really look nice.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The joke was me and my cousin would gain 100 pounds if we went to UW, because wed be there all the time. Do you have any plans for new additions soon?

The joke was me and my cousin would gain 100 pounds if we went to UW, because wed be there all the time. Do you have any plans for new additions soon?

I have attempted to add the scientific names of my livestock. It is really difficult to identify down to the species so some may be incorrect. Since this picture was taken more livestock has been added and corals have been rearranged to better meet there specific requirements.

IMG_5338.jpg

Last night I ordered a new Media reactor and some fans (in anticipation for summer). The only thing I still really need to buy for my tank now is an RO unit. I am getting very tired of going to the grocery store every 2 weeks to fill up buckets of water.

$35

th_VA3311_50.jpg

$30

th_AQT-F04frontview.jpg

3D images. Look in the center of the two images and go cross-eyed so that a third image forms in between the other two. Then focus on the new image. It should appear in 3D.

These are shots of my new clam.

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-3-1.jpg

For me, I look at the middle (the middle line between the two images) and then sort of look down at my nose. Then when I focus back on the image it works.

I like the tank but i cant see the clam in 3D

Some people are unable to do it. I think I read somewhere that it is something like 20% of people cannot do it.

crap I was all excited but I cant do it. :(

Try saving the picture to your desktop and viewing it from there.

• 1 month later...

March 19

I have not been keeping up with my entries here, but yesterday I received an order from Blue Zoo aquatics.

The List:

Capture-1.jpg

Currently the 2 fish and brain coral are quarantined in my 14G biocube, but both fish look healthy and have already taken food. The clown fish is about 2.5 inches long, which was a pleasant surprise since I was expecting something closer to 1.5 inches. Also the brain coral is very large, at least 6 inches inches across maybe more.

Here are a few snap shots I took:

IMG_5409_2_.jpg

IMG_5411_1_.jpg

IMG_5497_1_.jpg

The porcaline crab quickly made his home in some GSP.

IMG_5418_2_.jpg

"I have attempted to add the scientific names of my livestock. It is really difficult to identify down to the species so some may be incorrect."

The green acropora on the top named as Acropora SP is 99% that an Acropora Tumida (or also known az Acropora Enzmann)

I think the mini brittle starfish in my tank where spawning last night. There where little groups like this all over the tank.

IMG_5551.jpg

bumblebee

IMG_5510.jpg

where is the RBTA in the tank?

Unfortunately I had to get rid of it. It was just to big and always liked to attach to the base of my other corals.

Here is a video of my porcelain crab feeding.

IMG_56081.jpg

th_feedingcrab_mpeg4.jpg

great thread, i read through the whole thing. i really like what you did with a tall tank, it looks amazing. when i upgrade 25's definitely a size i'll be looking at.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived