Pod Your Reef

name this mushroom...

purplefirefish

purplefirefish

i know its got to have a name.. and not just a hairy mushroom, because ive googled hairy mushrooms and havent seen any like this...

i want to find more to add to the tank, but i havent had much luck!

IMG_1131a.jpg

IMG_1132a.jpg

IMG_1133.jpg

purplefirefish
looks like a mini frogspawn haha not IDing it, just saying.

haha i know thats why i love itt.

a friendly version of frogspawn... my clowns love hosting it

purplefirefish
yeah no sh!t shrooms will kill stuff also!

These love to be played in... They look their best after the clowns have finished playing in it.

Fred sounds like a good name.

My neice named it hairy mary

The Propagator

I have a crap load of them.

They are rhodactis, and they will sting the crap out of certain corals. ( will definitely zap sps ...and good !)

They eat like pigs and grow as large as 4-5 inches around before they split. try feeding it a piece of shrimp and watch what happens LOL! *GULP* ! :D

You'll have to tickle it with the shrimp a little at 1st to get it interested but once it is it will grab it like and acan and eat that sucker quick.

why all the name this threads lately

Christ you'd think people would figure out google by now.

AHGAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Its funny because it's true. I ask a question all the mods are like "try a search engine"... hahahaha idiots.

purplefirefish
I have a crap load of them.

They are rhodactis, and they will sting the crap out of certain corals. ( will definitely zap sps ...and good !)

They eat like pigs and grow as large as 4-5 inches around before they split. try feeding it a piece of shrimp and watch what happens LOL! *GULP* ! :D

You'll have to tickle it with the shrimp a little at 1st to get it interested but once it is it will grab it like and acan and eat that sucker quick.

i feed it all the time haha

Does it look sort of like this when it's open? I agree that this is some sort of Rhodactis. That is what mine was sold to me as, anyway. Mine is huge. It has around a 7" circumference when open during the day. My clownfish took to this thing immediately. post-30817-1229618715_thumb.jpg

:D T

Archived