Coral Vue Hydros

You have to check this out!

Nick's Reef

OMG! That would be horrible. That was an awesome looking setup too! At least all the livestock is ok. It would be hard to start up again after that. At least it looks like he's pretty rich and can get it going again...

OMG! That would be horrible. That was an awesome looking setup too! At least all the livestock is ok. It would be hard to start up again after that. At least it looks like he's pretty rich and can get it going again...

Sounds like the worst part is the clean-up of all the water. Somehow he had the ability to save the livestock.

Yeah, I feel really sorry for Rodger, I don't know him but alot of the local reefers I know do. I know 3 other people who had similar incidents. Only one was there when it happened the other two came home/work with water on everything.

Yeah, I feel really sorry for Rodger, I don't know him but alot of the local reefers I know do. I know 3 other people who had similar incidents. Only one was there when it happened the other two came home/work with water on everything.

Yeah at least he or someone was there when it happened. If not he would have lost everything.

wow, what a shame. that tank was amazing. i would be crushed, and relieved at the same time. sometimes i wonder if i own my tank, or if my tank owns me. it's bad.

Abstractbabie550

Oh What a shame. Never mind the money thats involved. The time the effort, the pride all gone... That was a gorgeous tank. It's nice to know there's reefers out there always ready to help and lend support though =)

sometimes i wonder if i own my tank, or if my tank owns me. it's bad.

Glen you need help.....we all do, my buddy that owns a LFS wants to start Reefers Anymomous. I think that he's like a drug dealer, fuelling our addiction! :lol:

Archived