Coral Vue Hydros

What do you think of this retro?

Nick's Reef

Reflector looks a little lacking. Beyond that, and the bulbs being of unknown quality, it could be a good deal. I would look to Hellolights before commiting. You can get 2 250W retros with Phoenix 14K (or any other bulb that you wish) for $404.

Reflector looks a little lacking. Beyond that, and the bulbs being of unknown quality, it could be a good deal. I would look to Hellolights before commiting. You can get 2 250W retros with Phoenix 14K (or any other bulb that you wish) for $404.

I was thinking of hellolights, my dad found this for $300 on ebay and thought it would be good. I told himit didn't look so great, especially the bulbs they were selling it with. I'm using my singe 150w halide until I save up for 2x 250w if I do get the 40 which it looks like I will.

I was thinking of hellolights, my dad found this for $300 on ebay and thought it would be good. I told himit didn't look so great, especially the bulbs they were selling it with. I'm using my singe 150w halide until I save up for 2x 250w if I do get the 40 which it looks like I will.

The reflectors wouldn't be the dealbreaker for me, but the bulbs would be. Puts you higher the HL kits if you have to go out and buy new bulbs right away.

Archived