Top Shelf Aquatics

Help

Grossy

Good Day,

I'm not sure what you call them, but what are those things that grow tubes then have transparent tenticles that come out of them?

They seem to be getting out of control...and I think they are aggrevating my corals.

Do they sting?

How do I get rid of them?

Good Day,

I'm not sure what you call them, but what are those things that grow tubes then have transparent tenticles that come out of them?

They seem to be getting out of control...and I think they are aggrevating my corals.

Do they sting?

Are you talking about feather dusters?

Good Day,

Do they sting?

Do you have any photos? It may be vermetid snails http://reefkeeping.com/issues/2005-01/rs/index.php

If they are vermetids, you can break off the tube, sometimes they'll grow back, sometimes that kills them.

Apstasia?

+1, could be those

Not aptasia...I'll get my wife to take pictures later; however, if they are Hyrdroids is there any other way to kill them other than depriving the tank of nutirents?

sounds like either vermitids or tube worms

either way, take a screwdriver or a chopstick to them...

Thank you they are speghetti worms...now how do I get rid of them, and do they sting?

Archived