Coral Vue Hydros

Hi from Premium Aquatics

premiumaquatics

premiumaquatics

Hi Everyone,

We've been a sponsor for some time of Nano-Reef.com, but didn't have our own forum setup due to some time issues on our side.

We wanted to get more involved with the community so we'll be checking this forum on a weekly basis as well as some specials in the marketplace.

Thank You,

Jason Frey

Premium Aquatics, Inc

6050 East Hanna Ave #4

Indianapolis, IN 46203

317-895-9005

317-895-9395 fax

sales@premiumaquatics.com

http://www.premiumaquatics.com

I'm very glad to hear it.

All of my experiences with you have been good.

You were my source for Live Rock a couple of years ago when I started my Pico and first joined NR, and more recently, you were the only place I was able to find for Money Cowries.

I see nothing but good coming from you being a more active part of the Nano-Reef community.

premiumaquatics
I'm very glad to hear it.

All of my experiences with you have been good.

You were my source for Live Rock a couple of years ago when I started my Pico and first joined NR, and more recently, you were the only place I was able to find for Money Cowries.

I see nothing but good coming from you being a more active part of the Nano-Reef community.

Thanks very much for the warm welcome.

Thank You,

Jason Frey

Premium Aquatics, Inc

6050 East Hanna Ave #4

Indianapolis, IN 46203

317-895-9005

317-895-9395 fax

sales@premiumaquatics.com

http://www.premiumaquatics.com

Glad to see you finally becoming a more active part of the site. I have had great experiences dealing with you and will continue to support you for my reef keeping needs.

Yayyyy! :welcome:

I'm one of your regular customers and am still staring at a couple of your empty boxes from shipments I've been receiving from the past couple of weeks. It'll be great to finally be able to check the "nano-reef.com" box on your check out page instead of "other internet site". Glad to see you guys here!

Robin

• 3 weeks later...
marinebiologist

i want to buy some live rock from you next week but im kind of low on funds. any cupon or discount would be appreciated. :lol:

thank you

Archived