ReefCleaners.org

Aquapod24's Aquapod 24

Aquapod24_

Here are some pics of my tank. I have been on Nano-Reef a couple of months but have had this tank for two years now. I was fish only for a while but have recently made some great connections with local reefers like Glennr1978 and others (thanks guys). Nothing's perfect so neither is my tank.

Specs:

Aquapod24

Sunpod 70W HQI

Nova Extreme T5

Tunze 6025

Rio 350gph return pump

Enjoy and let me know what you think!

FTS

post-39406-1229148016_thumb.jpg

Side

post-39406-1229148070_thumb.jpg

Milli, AOG and "The Hammer"

post-39406-1228970424_thumb.jpg

Zoo's

post-39406-1228970538_thumb.jpg

Feels Clammy

post-39406-1228970585_thumb.jpg

Nice tank.

I am getting a similar setup, but with a 150w sunpod. Is the T5 ctinis? is it just mounted on the tank or did you mod it?

Nah, its stock actinic and daylight. I may do away with it if I get a 150W MH. Actually these last pics are without them.

gulfsurfer101

Nice tank, that 70w sunpod should be fine for shrooms and rics and zoas, oh my! PM me, I might have some stuff to trade off to fill out some space in there after all.

Nice tank, that 70w sunpod should be fine for shrooms and rics and zoas, oh my! PM me, I might have some stuff to trade off to fill out some space in there after all.

He runs a 70w sunpod and a t5 nova extreme. If you look at the first pic you can see both of them. I think he can get sps easily!

He runs a 70w sunpod and a t5 nova extreme. If you look at the first pic you can see both of them. I think he can get sps easily!

I have been without the t5 all week :o . Everything seems fine (only a week though). I didn't want to be stuck with an 18" fixture and not a whole lot of selection when its time for new ones. I'll see what happens.

Thanks. I scored that one in San Antone. EdAquatics for 25$. He had more.

Might just have to hit that place up whenever I go up there..

It was cool meeting you, got any pics of anything new I sent your way up coming up soon.

Hey there. Yeah, the FIre and Ice are cool. I'll post when I get a chance.

Well, I ditched the blue sponges as most do and started using floss. The only thing is within an hour it drops to the bottom so.... Voila! I give you the hanging media basket.

From this.

post-39406-1230006963_thumb.jpg

To this.

post-39406-1230007257_thumb.jpg

Well, I ditched the blue sponges as most do and started using floss. The only thing is within an hour it drops to the bottom so.... Voila! I give you the hanging media basket.

From this.

post-39406-1230006963_thumb.jpg

To this.

post-39406-1230007257_thumb.jpg

cool!! how did you make that? cant make out the bottom?

• 2 weeks later...

Some new additions including a new fish. Rainford's Goby. I'm trying different things to keep him fed since he mainly likes things we don't like in our tanks like filamentous algae.

I give you:

Rainford's Goby

post-39406-1230932618_thumb.jpg

AOG

post-39406-1230932730_thumb.jpg

Mean Green Zoas

post-39406-1230932998_thumb.jpg

ORA Screaming Green Birdsnest

post-39406-1230933572_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
gulfsurfer101

Hey man, I made a bunch more frags of a few things about two or three weeks ago and have some more stuff if you want to pick up some more frags fairly cheap. I got a small frag of that crazy montipora spongoeds thing you liked along with a three headed purple eyed acan frag and pink polyped montipora frag and was thinking of maybe fragging my blue aussie duncans. I can maybe make a two headed frag out of those. Pm me back or just drop me a text if you want to come by and check out what I got. I'll post a pick of the mother colony of that spongoeds and aussie duncan coral to show what I got availible atm.

Aussie blue duncans

morefrags4sale005.jpg

ORA montipora spongeods(things with the crazy growth pattern)

fishfrags4sale012.jpg

The peice I cut from that one actually has some already crazy growth to it along with some very nice polyp extention.

• 1 month later...

Archived