inTank Media Baskets

RedMan25xl's 20H

RedMan25xl

So I finally decided to start another tank after a couple of years with nothing.. I went with a 20H this time, I got my inspiration from Lalanis 20H..

Equipment:

20H aga

AC110 (still waiting on this)

1 Koralia (about to order another)

96w Sundial T5HO

Coralife Digital Thermometer

Hydor Theo 100w Heater

2 diff. API Test Kits

Nimble Super that will get here after i turn forty

approx 25lbs LR

20lbs LS

010.jpg

you are correct...I need to clean up my cords back there and clean the glass but what is life without aspirations??

When my ac comes in I will put the heater and thermometer in there, then some chaeto..

doin it big..not

new aquascape I like this one a lot better...makes me feel like i need 15 more pounds but hey its gotta do for now.. I have a few caves for future residents..

005.jpg

007.jpg

still waiting on the damn AC110..

Rockwork leaning against display area of glass is not a good idea. You cannot clean or scrap the algae/ coralline that will grow there. Just pointing out.

If you don't mind that area of the display glass not accessible than don't worry about it. Many people, including me, have done this.

Rockwork leaning against display area of glass is not a good idea. You cannot clean or scrap the algae/ coralline that will grow there. Just pointing out.

If you don't mind that area of the display glass not accessible than don't worry about it. Many people, including me, have done this.

well thanks for your concern but the rock that you are talking about in the front is about an inch away and I am pretty sure my nimble (when I get it) will be able to do its job there..

Lookin good and nice rock. How do ya like the light?

I actually am glad I got the 30in over the 24in because the light is equally spread over the entire tank as opposed to brighter in the middle..

what do yall think of a caribbean theme? Thats the direction im leaning at the moment..

• 3 weeks later...

so I got my ac110 added some chemipure and macros, cuc, traded my mantis for some shrooms and have some zoas coming.. I will add some pics soon..

Update..

Water Params:

Salinity 1.023

Phosphate 0

Nitrite 0

Nitrate 0

Ammonia 0

Calcium 360

pH 7.9 <-- a little low???

FTS

005-1.jpg

Zoas 1

zoas4.jpg

zoas1.jpg

Acintics

zoas2.jpg

zoas3.jpg

Was doing 3 days with no light for some red slime and it seems have pretty much eradicated all of it.. I had just turned the lights on about an hour prior..

I have also added some livestock:

15 bluelegs..12 are less than1/4in

1 Scarlet

5 Ceriths

2 Nerites

1 Black Turbo

Shrooms and others zoas..

zoasshrooms5.jpg

shrooms6.jpg

Blueleg Homeboys..

bluelegs7.jpg

Archived