inTank Media Baskets

BioCube Skimmer?

jocappy

I am thinking of getting a 14G BioCube, and noticed there is a small Skimmer for it. Anyone with a cube, either 14G or larger that have the skimmer? Is it worth the $? And I cannot find any pics of it installed. Where the hell does it go? Thanks all.

I have the biocube 14 also. I bought the skimmer and the filter media thinking both would fit (ha ha). I have the skimmer running with a thin piece of filter media in the front of it. Not much room back there. There are three sections in the back of the tank. Section1=skimmer or filter media. Section2=bioballs (which I removed and replace with live rock chunks and then a little bag of carbon on top of it. Section3=pump (water only goes half way up so no room for much else). Hope this helps. I have posted elsewhere asking if I should pull the skimmer and keep the filter media or leave the setup they way I have it. If you find anything out let me know.

Hey, I just saw that skimmer on sale at Petsmart. Will it fit in the back of an AC70? I am getting the AC today for my pico. Recommend this skimmer if it will fit? Or should water changes be enough?

Archived