ReefCleaners.org

72 Gallon Bow Front Nightmare!

Todesengel

that's funny about AZFrag, they live in the ghetto whoever it is with the GSP.. mesa drive & main st, my wife is afraid to go over there.. i told her i'd bring teh he4t! lol..

you totally hit the nail on the head with the poor mid twenties comment, nice. i'm scrounging left and right to build up the tank, and all the while i'm trying to scrounge to get myself a pico while i'm here at work.. why couldn't my parents have been rich? *sigh*

kraylen - thanks alot bro, can you pm me your ph# and address and if i can i'll stop by tonight or tomorrow..

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got it setup and in the house. Bought 50lbs of sand. The LFS only had 1 bag left of sand, won't get anymore till about Christmas. I plan on another 50lbs.

5 Slow Gallons about every hour from the RO/DI unit...

3098755035_72127116bc_b.jpg

3099594874_67291106b5_b.jpg

3098754635_40ff703217_b.jpg

This is a HORRIBLE picture of the sump, but I don't think I am going to use this one. The top where the drain goes to pours into a tray with holes in it, and then through some eggcrate and then it slopes down to the right. I don't think I can fit any equipment in here other than the return pump and skimmer. I have a 10gallon just sitting here I might build one.

3099588164_2fbcb961f0_b.jpg

Don't add any more rock!!! Its perfect right how it is. :)

I just had to say it...

Sump looks a bit small. Looking good though. Nice to see it inside.

Hahaha, that was a piece of live rock that I had sitting out for about 2 months.. Its prob base rock now... lol

But I don't plan on adding a lot of live rock, just maybe 50lbs or so on the left side. I want to leave the big blue right side wide open with maybe some clams in the sand bed or some coral that lays on the sand bed.

Almost there!! I just added another 30lbs of sugar fine sand. Iphone isn't the best for macro's... lol

3100352791_b4ce26e36b_b.jpg

3100352883_45c8ed5b54_b.jpg

I almost bought that exact same tank last night at my LFS. My GF said not a chance mister. No more water in our place lol

Grow a pair will ya! LOL

hahahaha yo Tod I just met that cat from by your way.. he came by and picked up some chocolate mint palys, some random red/pink zoos and a 2x2 frag of GSP... total cost? FREE... why? cause Kraylen Rules.

hahahaha yo Tod I just met that cat from by your way.. he came by and picked up some chocolate mint palys, some random red/pink zoos and a 2x2 frag of GSP... total cost? FREE... why? cause Kraylen Rules.

You better have some left for me! You wanna come by tomorrow? I can grab ya on the way home from work with my new puppy.

I know I'm going back to the first page, but did you try hitting that bowfront from the inside? It probably would have busted alot easier, lol. Sweet tank though...i'm still trying to get my little 7 off the ground.

Hey Kraylen, I will arrive at your place around 6pm or so. I gotta head to scottsdale at 4 to get the dog, then traffic, and I gotta stop by my work to show some people that want to see the puppy. Send me a msg on my phone around 530ish

I know I'm going back to the first page, but did you try hitting that bowfront from the inside? It probably would have busted alot easier, lol. Sweet tank though...i'm still trying to get my little 7 off the ground.

I think you have to hit something like that with a sharp object in order to break it...ever seen those little hammers that you carry in your car to escape? They are extremely sharp tipped!

Nice tank. Its even nicer in person. He's got some really comfortable chairs you can chilax in. What happen to your tank that you needed a brace. In regards to Nessbuilders tank.

Adolfo

here is my bowfront with the 48" NEP you don't even notice the brace.

15zix1.jpg

Tank looks amazing! What kind of light is that? I never heard of nep.

Archived