inTank Media Baskets

72 Gallon Bow Front Nightmare!

Todesengel

I picked this baby up for $400(+$351), RR tank, stand, aqua c urchin pro skimmer, coralife 9w UV sterilizer, 30 Gallon Sump, Return Pump. It is filthy and I started cleaning it today! The previous owner had a serious hail algae problem. So stay tuned to see it come to life!!

3086638101_1df67c4765_b.jpg

3086637987_93bd544db4_b.jpg

3087475142_40b3842b66_b.jpg

3086638201_83eb6b1573_b.jpg

3087475620_569d8a292c_b.jpg

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya I need a new tank... Just ####ing destroyed it!!! It wasent all the way center on the stand, and I put the hose in it and let it fill up. Went inside the house. BOOOOOM Glass and Water EVERYWHERE!! It fell off the side of the stand... This is the worst week of my life!!!

even it it was slightly overhanging on the stand it should have been O.K. Did you check to make sure your floor was level? and correct this level by shimming the stand???

And damn that just not cool.

Sorry for your loss.

Oh got any pictures of the destruction???

Ask and ye shall receive. I am gonna get faded tonight and watch the fight!! This week was seriously the worse week of my life, first the girlfriend goes, now the new tank goes... I think im cursed, because my Karma bar should be full. I never do anything bad to anybody, I am actually quite the nice guy. Why the hell does this gotta happen to me! Anyway, after that rant I am over it and I can't find a 72 Gallon Bow front RR tank anywhere around town...

3086816695_a300bf5f6c_b.jpg

3086812635_183b105b48_b.jpg

3087650134_64ccf1bc1c_b.jpg

3087651546_6d77de2596_b.jpg

The front of these tanks are strong!!!!! I tried to break the front to fit it all the the garage can and it wont break!!! Check out the video!!

The front of these tanks are strong!!!!! I tried to break the front to fit it all the the garage can and it wont break!!! Check out the video!!

damn, too bad it didn't fall on that end.

The dude I talked to at petco checked the inventory off all the stores within the valley, and they are all out of stock. But they do they do have the combo's with the stand... I told the guy my story, and he's gonna see if he can sell me just the tank. Gotta call him back in 30min

I found one at About the Reef, $318 and it can be here Tuesday.

Lucky it didn't happen inside the house.

Yeah, I guess it could have been worse.

Christopher Marks

If you want to shatter the front glass, hammer a fine pointed nail into it, or stick one to the end of your bar. Just make sure you wear eye protection, and want to vacuum a lot of tiny pieces of glass.

blue background with black overflow?

Contrast Baby!!

hahahaha that guy has a spray can tattoo on his arm he his spray painting with, what a God.

Ya, you would think a guy with a spray can tattoo would know how to paint properly... jeez... haha

Archived