DSC_0474.jpg

Red yuma that died's baby

DSC_0478.jpg

FTS

DSC_0481.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What camera are you using. I always try to use my point and shoot but i never can get pictures like these. Great shots!!!

Paleoreef103

Great tank! That encrusting monti in the first pic is truly drool worthy... If you ever feel like fraggin some of it..... I want some!

southstar066
What camera are you using. I always try to use my point and shoot but i never can get pictures like these. Great shots!!!

Thanks Ross, The camera is a Nikon D60 + Tamron 90mm macro lens. Look on the reefcentral photo forum and they have good advice on nice point and shoots. mine wasn't getting the job done so i had to buy a DSLR.

Great tank! That encrusting monti in the first pic is truly drool worthy... If you ever feel like fraggin some of it..... I want some!

Thanks, It is def. one of my favorites, and will all the request for a frag I better start cutting..lol

southstar066

A few more pic before the lights went out.

Blotchy anthias

DSC_0490-2.jpg

Cleaner shrimp

DSC_0469.jpg

PPEs

DSC_0534.jpg

Paleoreef103

I love that anthias. How is he? Also all your zoas and your acans are fantastic... actually the whole tank is great! I also want those black palys with red mouths and white skirts.... Ok. Lets be fair. I want your tank. :)

southstar066

Today my tank is 1!!!!!!!!! Happy B-day tank

I love that anthias. How is he? Also all your zoas and your acans are fantastic... actually the whole tank is great! I also want those black palys with red mouths and white skirts.... Ok. Lets be fair. I want your tank. :)

The anthias is my favorite fish by far. He is doing great, thanks for askings. And thanks for the comments, I really apprecitae it

Congrats on your 1 year Solana!!! Anyhow, I'm curious if your montipora with the half blueish polyps still holds the GREEN base? Please let me know! I actually just ordered a Tyree LE Mystic Sunset which it should arrive to my house this Friday, 5-8-09. If yours is still green, then I'm definitely willing to trade any size frag of your Green for my Red Mystic Sunset.

southstar066
Congrats on your 1 year Solana!!! Anyhow, I'm curious if your montipora with the half blueish polyps still holds the GREEN base? Please let me know! I actually just ordered a Tyree LE Mystic Sunset which it should arrive to my house this Friday, 5-8-09. If yours is still green, then I'm definitely willing to trade any size frag of your Green for my Red Mystic Sunset.

Thanks, and My monti went from green to golden yellow to red. I also cut a few frags off of it and I am waiting for them to start encrusting. If anyone is looking for one. It maybe a few months but pm me and I will put you on a list.

Thanks, and My monti went from green to golden yellow to red. I also cut a few frags off of it and I am waiting for them to start encrusting. If anyone is looking for one. It maybe a few months but pm me and I will put you on a list.

Oh NICE - yeah, I just recieved my LE Tyree Mystic Sunset yesterday morning which the base is somewhat purplish to reddish. Please post pics of your current Monti with the new Red Base! I would like to see if it's similar to mines. If yours still looks different than mines, then I would love to be on the list FOR SURE. Anyhow, I'm pretty sure that I would still be up for a trade or purchase of your Monti! Thanks a bunch southstar066. I will post pics of my new LE Tyree Mystic Sunset on my thread sometime this week- check it out!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
southstar066

Its been a while, but here are some new pieces.

Miami Hurricane Chalice

DSC_1055_edited-1.jpg

Emerald Mummy Eye

DSC_1071_edited-1.jpg

Grape Watermelon

DSC_1075_edited-1.jpg

White zoas

DSC_0573.jpg

Blue steel

DSC_0575.jpg

• 4 months later...

It has been for ever since I have added an update, Went to the cincy swap back in oct. here are a few pieces I picked up

Rainbow monti disk

DSC_0159.jpg

Browned out Icefire echinata

DSC_0160-1.jpg

Meter shower

DSC_0165.jpg

I think this a an acro tenuis

DSC_0164.jpg

Acro lokani

DSC_0153.jpg

Acro turaki

DSC_0155.jpg

Unknown acro

DSC_0162-1.jpg

Great looking stuff. Ive really been eyeing the Meteor Shower. Let me know how it does. Ive never heard of anyone having it so ive been a little hesitant of getting one.

Isnt it about time for u to be upgrading to a bigger tank? your has got to be overflowing!!!

thanks Ross. I am actually already seeing growth on the metershower. I will give you a frag once it grows out. I looked at your tank thread, it looks like things are coming along alot better, looking good.

Archived