inTank Media Baskets

20" and 24" LED fixtures also available

evilc66

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he shure is full of personality,

Most destructive thing in the damn world.

This guy goes from tearing apart MONEY, AS in he found 5$ on the floor, N truned it to 19 sections.

To clawing piant off the walls,

Neways as evil says orange tabbys FTW!!.

The led cad drawing looks goood evil, Im waiting for the say the are affordable. I was looking for ur 12" ones you made but couldnt find it, How much were u selling them for?

Good luck evil,

pa76koh7h1d4sfgn7tx1_thumb.jpg

r2vkuohmjlt80j72k00_thumb.jpg

It's like your SW fish, shiver. You need to give Kat what it needs.

Several scratching posts for one, all over the house. This will certainly

save your paint.

A cat tree to play on with carpet on it. Lots of balled up paper for free

toys. This could save your cash, or other things on the ground, but maybe

not. If you have other kats, Kat needs own catbox.

All this learned the hard way. But, maybe you already knew!

Sorry for the hijak; will stop now.

Seriously though my physics teacher was grinding a solid aluminum block and all the aluminum dust caught on fire and we couldn't put it out so we just let it burn out.

Aluminum fire hazard

This must have been why it erupted.

dust could ignite if it was fine enough, the right (or wrong) alloy, and the ignition source was hot enough. Aluminum oxide powder is used as a fuel in thermite, so it will burn. Machining (not grinding) won't ignite aluminum. You didn't mention grinding before.

he shure is full of personality,

Most destructive thing in the damn world.

This guy goes from tearing apart MONEY, AS in he found 5$ on the floor, N truned it to 19 sections.

To clawing piant off the walls,

Neways as evil says orange tabbys FTW!!.

The led cad drawing looks goood evil, Im waiting for the say the are affordable. I was looking for ur 12" ones you made but couldnt find it, How much were u selling them for?

Good luck evil,

pa76koh7h1d4sfgn7tx1_thumb.jpg

r2vkuohmjlt80j72k00_thumb.jpg

Cute cat.

12" fixture details can be found here. These will be available again in the next group buy, which will be starting April 20th.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey evil, just wondering how these led fixtures are coming along.

i am setting up a tank in my office and this light would be perfect. no heat transfer is great. i got two walls of glass, and the damn sun keeps my office at about 80 all day. so yeah these lights are perfect.

have you got the casing done yet. i really want to see the black aluminum 'fixture' so i can send you some cash and get mine made. really i don't care what the inside looks like as long as it works.

my tank is going to be a 20" wide, 24" deep, 20" high. AIO. will this light be able to provide enough light for my crocea and two maximas that lay on the sand?

~alex

It's going to be a little while before I can even think about these. The group buy will be keeping me busy for a while, and I haven't even touched my own fixture that was supposed to be the first prototype.

It's going to be a little while before I can even think about these. The group buy will be keeping me busy for a while, and I haven't even touched my own fixture that was supposed to be the first prototype.

Hey Evil,

I just happen to be not too far down the road from you if you're interested in testing a LED retro on my BC29. :)

Archived