Top Shelf Aquatics

Who got a clam from Mr. Coral?

UgoneBannas

i actually considered the free clam deal. when i looked at all of the clams, they all pretty much looked like the one you got iirc.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats a nice clam! Free thats even better.

You haven't seen the one I picked out. Check out premium grade clams on other vendors and you'll know what I'm talking about.

i actually considered the free clam deal. when i looked at all of the clams, they all pretty much looked like the one you got iirc.

Lets just wait for that clam picture from Mr. Coral and see if that look the same.

PIcture of the clam gets removed from the site once I checked out. If he was going to substite, at least have the decency to tell me.

Its coming

Here is the clam I got. The one I picked had blues, green, purple on them. A very premium colored one. This is no where near what I picked. I contacted Mr. Coral. No reply yet.

clam.jpg

Nice looking zoas in there. Is that a tunicate or a sponge to the left of the clam? Looks cool.

GrandpaFeathers

You should eat it. Or sell it. And Xbwolfx made an exellent point. WHT THE F*** would you spend $100 for a clam? You could pick most of the clams out there for that price.

Nice looking zoas in there. Is that a tunicate or a sponge to the left of the clam? Looks cool.

I have those same zoas. If you spend $900 on my other corals, i'll give you a couple polyps.....FOR FREE

What you see is what you get for your aquarium. These are photographs of actual specimens available now. All images shown on this page are taken from above, illuminated under 20K 400 Watt Metal Halide lighting. The coloration of clams will vary under different intensities and Kelvin ratings of light bulbs. Clams shown below may look different under 10K Metal Halides, VHO, T5 or Power Compact Lights.

Here is the disclaimer for Dr. F&S, I am not trying to argue with you on this...just saying...you should take it into consideration...nothing ever looks the same in someone elses aquarium.

-David

I have no clue. It just grew one day.

You should eat it. Or sell it. And Xbwolfx made an exellent point. WHT THE F*** would you spend $100 for a clam? You could pick most of the clams out there for that price.

I have those same zoas. If you spend $900 on my other corals, i'll give you a couple polyps.....FOR FREE

I may as well have picked other clams out there.

What email address did you use to send a email to Mrcoral? I would like to see a copy of it. I see nothing and you of course sent it before you did this post correct? All the Clams were What you see is what you get!! I took a ton of time to put a Pic of each item online!!. I did not want to just pick any clam I wanted people to pick there claims!! Send that email I would like to see it please.

MrCoral is a nice guy. I ordered a few corals myself, but I was too stupid to pick out a clam :) . Everything arrived in perfect shape and I got two free Duncans.

I'm glad I didn't get the clam.....there is no room for it in my tank now.

What email address did you use to send a email to Mrcoral? I would like to see a copy of it. I see nothing and you of course sent it before you did this post correct? All the Clams were What you see is what you get!! I took a ton of time to put a Pic of each item online!!. I did not want to just pick any clam I wanted people to pick there claims!! Send that email I would like to see it please.

Check mrcoral@gmail.com

That is a beautiful clam....I would love to see a top-down picture of it under MY lighting....I bet Banannas wouldn't even recognize it!!!!

That looks almost exactly like the clams that were posted on the site during the sale. Mr. Coral is one of the most honest and trustworthy places to buy from. I order online often and venture out to the store for the CRAZY deals and events that they put on. I and MANY people I know send numerous emails often to Mr. Coral and EVERYONE of them has been answered in a day or two MAX. This may not be a feedback forum but to start a NEGATIVE thread without talking to the store/seller themselves is kind of childish. I know that NO business wants to lose customers but a customer like you is one I would LOVE to get rid of. Why don't you take a minute to post all of the other stuff that you purchased when you got your FREE FREE FREE FREE Clam. Find one...just one...place/person where you could have or will get that kind of deal from again. Good luck with that one. Please for the sake of this hobby and all of the people in it...if you have a problem with something or someone...make a reasonable attempt to rectify the situation BEFORE you go babbling on the forum boards about them. You say you sent the email...Did you take a second to call them at all??? They do answer the phone ALL day long.

Sorry to babble myself...this stuff just gets the best of me.

See you on Friday Mr. Coral...coming to stock up on the deals for BLACK FRIDAY :P

banana, get a LED flashlight and shine it on the clam from a couple of different angles/sides. chances are the shade you're looking for/expecting will show up (along with a number of other nice hues/colors).

as steve noted, different angles and lighting will yield a spectrum of colors.

imo, that clam looks fine. i think it's more a factor of your lighting, angle, and the animal "blushing" or not.

Just got it!! Why would you post before emailed me?

hmm it is because he is an inconsiderate self centered idiot... (hope that is better then what was here before)

in some peoples minds it is easier to run around and tell people that cant help them with their issues, then to go to the one person that can resolve the issue without any further issue....

Just got it!! Why would you post before emailed me?

Because he would rather belly-ache and snivel to everyone else, rather than stepping up, saying something and getting stuff taken care of....It's far easier to just publically trash someone than to stand up and say something to them....

Weak and Immarture....

Knock it off, guys. While you may not agree with the way the OP went about trying to solve his problem, your derogative comments aren't helping the situation any. Unless you know him personally, lay off the personal jibes, got it?

hmm it is because he is an inconsiderate self centered idiot... (hope that is better then what was here before)

in some peoples minds it is easier to run around and tell people that cant help them with their issues, then to go to the one person that can resolve the issue without any further issue....

well said sneezy! well said indeed....

Knock it off, guys. While you may not agree with the way the OP went about trying to solve his problem, your derogative comments aren't helping the situation any. Unless you know him personally, lay off the personal jibes, got it?

*said in a 5 year olds voice*

oooooh....you guys p.o'd a mod... :P

GrandpaFeathers

I hope Lord Voldemort comes to your house, buries all of your dogs up to their necks in cow manure, pours your test kits in your reef tanks, steals your wife, and shoves this clam so far up your a$$, that your THOUGHTS are going to have to TIPTOE past it's mantle.

pass. what are they called? Not much of a coral person. Wacky Watermelon or something like that? :)

I think that is a good looking clam. Sorry your life sucks so bad. There are worst free things you can get than a good looking clam such as:

Syphillis - comes free from a nasty clam

Rug burn - comes free from a bearded clam

Warts - comes free from the elusive bumpy clam

I could go on......douche.

-Prof

Archived