SaltCritters.com

GirlGoneAqua's BC14 (NEW PICTURES Actinic 2/10)

GIRLGONEAQUA

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my nudi has a bunch of holes in his curls, like someone has been biting him, i dont suspect my clowns because he releases slime before they even touch him. what could it be, corals, rock, inverts? idk! help!

Is that your own artowrk?

I've never kept a nudibranch, so unfortunately I can't help with the holes. I can tell you that based on that masterpiece, it appears to have frown. I googled "frown", and apparantly you need to "turn it upside down." Maybe that will help.

If you've converted a back chamber into a fuge on your BC, I'd isolate him there until you can figure out whats going on.

Sorry I can't be more help.

Is that your own artowrk?

I've never kept a nudibranch, so unfortunately I can't help with the holes. I can tell you that based on that masterpiece, it appears to have frown. I googled "frown", and apparantly you need to "turn it upside down." Maybe that will help.

you made my day!

prolly want to do some online research to see if its dying/diseased/ or transparency.

Could you please take a close up of your plate coral? I'm obsessed with them. Thanks!

well technically I dont have it yet! I have bleached one from hawaii 1987, given to me from my mom.

I bought an orange one at Barrier for 19.99 but I had to take a raincheck, because so many people bought them that day. but dont worry, there will be plenty of pics when it comes.

well technically I dont have it yet! I have bleached one from hawaii 1987, given to me from my mom.

I bought an orange one at Barrier for 19.99 but I had to take a raincheck, because so many people bought them that day. but dont worry, there will be plenty of pics when it comes.

So what I see in there is a bleached skeleton, as in it was given a bath in bleach? That could be very harmful for your tank if there is any bleach residue left on it.

So what I see in there is a bleached skeleton, as in it was given a bath in bleach? That could be very harmful for your tank if there is any bleach residue left on it.

bleached as in "sun bleached"

simply amazing... oh and the tank looks awesome too... lol
ditto!

but those starfish in your sig look scary. :unsure: (tiny's a big fat chicken)

Gosh, your tank seems like a MUCH bigger one in the stand alone FTS, than the one with you beside it. Eitherway, the tank is coming along and looking good!! :D

<<---Officially Jealous <_<

Good job with the awesome setup...nice colors...nice tank...and here I go just putting a hole on my screen staring at those gorgeous brains and mushrooms... :wacko:

Awe tanks you guys.

well I just started feeding my corals with Kent Marine's chromaMax expert series. Im hoping my goniopora will eat this, its a very small red phytoplankton, easy for filter feeders.

I also bought the BioCube protein skimmer, but finding out how much I dont like it, so I'm going back to carbon filters. Kept my tank more clear anyways.... lol

Hope you guys enter the frag swap this holiday season, I know I did!

Tank looks very nice. For the price the BC skimmer works. The problem is keeping the water level the same. I use one for three months then changed to a Remora. As for the swap I thought your tank needed to be mature. Do you have another tank?

Gosh, your tank seems like a MUCH bigger one in the stand alone FTS, than the one with you beside it. Eitherway, the tank is coming along and looking good!! :D

Maybe she's really really tiny. That would also explain the giant starfish.

Archived