SaltCritters.com

1 ID please

Avon Barksdale

Avon Barksdale

I got this from a local reefer who had to get rid of his tank after 10 years...Bought a few frags from him and one of them he sold to me as the Purple Monster.....The branches are chunky with white polyps....Im pretty positive it is one..But just wanted your opinions. Either way I like really like the piece anyway and you wouldn't believe the price he hooked me up with so I bought one more...And put both pieces on one plug.

Also I heard they were a slow grower and he kinda confirmed it by letting me know that he had it for about 5 years and it wasnt that big of colony compared to his others. but this biggest PM colony Ive seen in person..

Appreciate the input thanks.

tankpics010.jpg

hmm to me I remember the purple monster being alot more chunky and for lack of a better word irregular. I dont have a real good idea though as ive only seen the pic on tyrees site ANYWHO its a good looking piece either way. cheers :)

I got this from a local reefer who had to get rid of his tank after 10 years...Bought a few frags from him and one of them he sold to me as the Purple Monster.....The branches are chunky with white polyps....Im pretty positive it is one..But just wanted your opinions. Either way I like really like the piece anyway and you wouldn't believe the price he hooked me up with so I bought one more...And put both pieces on one plug.

Also I heard they were a slow grower and he kinda confirmed it by letting me know that he had it for about 5 years and it wasnt that big of colony compared to his others. but this biggest PM colony Ive seen in person..

Appreciate the input thanks.

tankpics010.jpg

Looks a little like pearlberry

Pearlberry - liveaquaria

Archived