inTank Media Baskets

Zoo Id's

kromix

Id the prominent purple zoo's and if you can the orange ones to the right , sorry for the bad pic of the orange ones if you can't tell I'll get better ones...

Also the watchman, what kind exactly is he, can you tell ?

BrainZoowatch.jpg

Orange ones may be Eagle Eyes. Watchman is Amblyeleotris guttata- orange spotted goby.

Id the prominent purple zoo's and if you can the orange ones to the right , sorry for the bad pic of the orange ones if you can't tell I'll get better ones...

Also the watchman, what kind exactly is he, can you tell ?

BrainZoowatch.jpg

Orange ones may be Eagle Eyes. Watchman is Amblyeleotris guttata- orange spotted goby.

I just looked up Eagle Eyes and yea they look like that but not 100%? maybe its not i dunno... Thanks for the 2 ID's..

Any1 on the purple Zoo's ?

Look at Whammin Watermellons, Dragon Eyes (the green ones are Radioactive Dragon Eyes)

As for the purple ones, I think they are just decent looking purple zoas. Remember, not all zoas have names. The only "real" names are registered with Zoaid, and there are probal=bly millions of color morphs, most are just decent zoas. Don't get hung up on names, just appreciate the way they fit together in your reef.

Archived