Innovative Marine Aquariums

1.25G of Cube :P

spazizz

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ha well seems to be people always dont like how i do things with my tank.

1. That madarin isnt in that tank. It eat mysis, artci pods and bloodworms. and soon may take interest in flakes. Back off.

2. those ploanks are fine. its less that ten pound of weight and its very secure, my father is a carpenter and he stay its not gonna be a problem.

Oh whats so bad about bloodworms huh?

I read wrong about the mandarin, I thought it was in the 1.25g. As for the bloodworms, like I said, I've heard they aren't nutritious enough.

The planks? Dude seriously, look at the pictures, it looks ####in scary. And if your father was a carpenter why wouldn't he build something cheap for you instead of laying some planks on a window sill?

Hey, I give you credit for doing what you want to do despite what everyone says, I like it. Seems there are why too many of "those" opinions around here. Im a noobie and have gotten my fair share. I say "you gotta start somewhere...." You go!

i think its funny how everyone has their opinion and criticism. its not even constructive.

if the planks work for him then leave it be.

if the mandarin is eating something else besides pods then leave it be.

if it works, it works.

Planks are as fancy as its going to got because... they work.

Any who more and more pods are showing up, its pretty awesome. Ive been turing the light on every other day so i dont have a a messy algae infested tank tank. I also changed the aquascape, i shold have a pic of that next time.

Edit:: I thought id add this just for some thing to look at.

Smug clown goby

PICT2944.jpg

the betta cube was our display. we werent allowed to use it anymore so my manager told me to take it. she didnt want to deal with it. and the filter was a customer return that they threw away in the dumpster. unfortunately i had to dumpster dive to get it. its an aquaclear 20. the one that you should get.

no joke

wow holy crap you lucky son uv a gun. I already got this one filter I forget what it is but its clear and pumps 80 gph it was only 8 bucks so it was a good deal. I think im gonna do a water change on this tank soon ha..

yeah 8 bucks and 80gph isnt a bad deal. the only thing about my freebies is that the other night while i was sleeping i had ideas blow up in my head about the 2.5 gallon. but they were free so it wasnt a waste.

edit: while i was trying to sleep

ha yeah i have difficulties sleeping to hence im online ha. but my tank is looking swet right now. i have the chaeto floating around in the display for some reason... i forget.

are you gonna do a 2.5 or a betta cube or both? ha

if i do both i will most certainly die!!! my gf will kill me. if i do even one of them she might kill me. but its just going to take a bit of convincing. i havent decided which one im gonna do yet. i have all i need to set up both of them. except the light. i have some ideas on that though. and thats going to remain a secret until the time comes.

so what? the betta cube could go on your night stand... and not take up much room.

"honey! quit paying attention to your fish tank and give me some lovin! or else im outta here!"

nah im done thinking for the night as you know we get alot of stupid people in petsmart and they take a lot of my energy from telling them that a goldfish doesnt belong in a bowl, they just dont get it why.

that pi$$e$ me off too. i cant stand it when they insist on doing it. the thing they say that makes me boil the most? "well why are there so many fish in that tank?" ugh that makes me furious

• 2 weeks later...

Archived