inTank Media Baskets

Jav's 20L: SPS, LED, Overstocked

javisaman

My FTS's are in the first post. I guess I should also be posting them whenever I update. But yea if you want to see how my tank has progressed over time, the first post would be the place to look!

71409.jpg

THANKS!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
what is this? its just amazing. :wub:

It's a bleached montipora setosa. Now it's a deep orange color...personally I liked it better when it was pink!

Do you have a colored photo of the shrimp?

cleanershrimp1.jpg

full image

your tank is SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i do want a darth maul. do you know any sites that sell them?

Thanks. Yea reefhotspot has them for $40 a polyp. I got mine from a member here (All Clear).

How much would a HQI retrofit cost for a 36in. long tank?

The lighting forum would be a better place to ask...

My tank is 30" and I bought my retrofit setup (150W HQI + 2 x 24 T5) used without the bulbs for about $150.

really cool setup. I love the 20 longs

Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Nice looking tank! I want a lot of your SPS lol. Also, happy B-Day I think haha

Ah thanks! Yea I need to put a new FTS up. The tank is insane...battles everywhere.

i <3 you tank! :D so much SPS in a little space! AWESOMENESS>

Thanks!

do you have any pics of your sump and plumbing and a little detail on how you did it would be really appreciated, i have a 20 long and want to do the same type of set up. your tank is sweet. also on your light? what fixture is it and how do you have all the lights set up? im running a 150w mh pendant on my 20 long.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Awesome tank, glad I saw the thread. How high do you keep your vortech cranked? I've been wary of really letting it blast for fear of ripping apart my torch. It's not in direct flow, but the undertow from the mp10 I have is pretty nuts too.

Awesome tank, glad I saw the thread. How high do you keep your vortech cranked? I've been wary of really letting it blast for fear of ripping apart my torch. It's not in direct flow, but the undertow from the mp10 I have is pretty nuts too.

Thanks!

Around 60%

AWESOME pics

and even better livestock

Thanks!

Very Nice!!! wish I saw t sooner...

Your photography is awesome!

Thanks!

Archived