inTank Media Baskets

box-o-crap

r20crazy

:P;)

pm's sent to the above 2 that are interested. gonna start making the boxes later and will pm any others interested in the order posted here regarding avaliability. thanks in advance everyone

I want 1. Pls NO condoms

Still awaiting payment from some that were interested. I'm editing the 1st post to list those whom I have payment from. if you are interested, and/or think you have already paid and are NOT on the list I have no payment from you.

I still have a few more boxes, and found another 'goodie' for one lucky box buyer yesterday..... :o

pm's sent. Please get the payments to me today if possible, as I'd like to ship out the boxes all at one time.

anyone else interested in a BOC will have to wait if I haven't already contacted you with payment info to see if those I'm waiting for payment from actually send it. if not I'll pm you. thanks again for the interest, will let you know later if boxes ship today or tomorrow, making the last few right now

theres still alota crap, but if I don't get some of the missing payments very soon I'll just cram it in to those whom already paid.

Boxes just need to be taped shut. if I can get home and get everything printed out b4 sis needs her car back they go out TODAY. will keep you all posted

Looks like I'll be making about $0.50/BOC, paypal fees, buying boxes, and then shipping costs, but it wasn't about the money anyway, its about getting rid of my crap.

***p.s. if anyone is interested in a BIGGER BOC for $20 LMK, as I have one item that needs a bigger box to fit (please if you have already paid for a $10 BOC and want to 'upgrade' LMK BEFORE sending more $$,as there is only ONE (1) bigger BOC to be had.)***

BOC's have SHIPPED!!!!!!!!! I don't even know who is getting what, as I tossed the boxes in the car, handed the printouts and said pick one and slap a label on it. the 'bigger' BOC did go to the person whom paid for it.

ALL boxes were sent parcel post to the addys you provided, so depending on how close you are to CA, it should be there in 5-10 business days. I was hoping to get a better shipping option, but the $10 asking price wouldn't allow it.

To that end, the cheapest package of the 7 sent out was $7.74. after buying the boxes, paypal fees, and shipping costs, I ended up with a grand total of $1.61 profit on all sent. thats it. I bairly broke even, so basically ANYTHING in your box was sent free, crap or not.

Feel free to post pics or whatever when you get your boxes, and thanks for taking my crap, hope something is useful to someone.

p.s. there are NO more boxes left. Some 'crap' items were tossed out for being to crappy or I tested them and they didn't work. all items sent and arrive AS-IS......

Got a fish keychain, a wireless router, and a phosban reactor...which I might modify into a fluidized bed filter for one of my FW tanks, since I don't have a reef tank large enough for it yet :) Great stuff.

No BOC yet, but I'm waaaaay on the other side of the continent. I'll be sure to post with crappy pictures and details once it arrives. Glad to hear you broke even, and got rid of some crap. I feel like I've already gotten my 10 clams worth without even getting a box yet, as it's been entertaining. And this suspense building up to... well, crap, is such a strange thing. It's like getting excited for something that would otherwise be disappointing, but it will be craptasticly fulfilling at the same time!

Today I did get a box from Woot! and it actually took me a while to remember what I Wooted a couple weeks ago (crappy universal remotes) and it was a nice surprise, too. I got three, one more than I really need, so I might just have to put the third in a box of crap and pass on a few boxes myself to keep the crap chain alive. Ooooohh... there's an idea. Not just a box of crap, but a chain box of crap... take one thing out, put one thing in, send it to the next person on the list. Hmmmm.....

DBTC BOC !!!!!! what. That's freakin' ridiculous. I could add so much to that box o' crap. I have so much enkamat and gutter guard i don't know what to do with it!! that and phosguard. hell i would even throw in some chemiclean. Then when you use it... you pass it on. cyano done. :huh:

talk about off topic!

No BOC yet, but I'm waaaaay on the other side of the continent. I'll be sure to post with crappy pictures and details once it arrives. Glad to hear you broke even, and got rid of some crap. I feel like I've already gotten my 10 clams worth without even getting a box yet, as it's been entertaining. And this suspense building up to... well, crap, is such a strange thing. It's like getting excited for something that would otherwise be disappointing, but it will be craptasticly fulfilling at the same time!

Today I did get a box from Woot! and it actually took me a while to remember what I Wooted a couple weeks ago (crappy universal remotes) and it was a nice surprise, too. I got three, one more than I really need, so I might just have to put the third in a box of crap and pass on a few boxes myself to keep the crap chain alive. Ooooohh... there's an idea. Not just a box of crap, but a chain box of crap... take one thing out, put one thing in, send it to the next person on the list. Hmmmm.....

has anyone else gotten theirs yet? if you pm me your name I can check the paypal addy it was sent to. otherwise I have no tracking numbers and all I can say is it will get there soon hopefully. most are getting 7" cube white boxes.

I gots me crap!

Starburst, a glow in the dark rubber ducky (my wife loves ducks!), a random AC adaptor, some casters (a complete set of 4, no less!) and lotsa pipey, valvey, tubey thingeys. I'll probably find a use for them, as I'm about to try my hand at some reef plumbing.

Thanks!

AWESOME. I hoped whomever got the casters would post it up, that was about the most random BOC I sent out. glad even the wife got something 'useful'.

Archived