Pod Your Reef

box-o-crap

r20crazy

NO more boxes. all have shipped out. thanks again

got boxes of crap for sale. some good stuff to be had. will be randomly put in boxes/mailers and sent out. $10 each shipped. post here if interested. no pickup. will pm with paypal info if you are interested. post quickly if interested, otherwise it goes in trash.

Again, $10 shipped per box, PAYPAL payment only, no pickups. Also please make sure shipping addy you provide on the payment is correct and complete. I will NOT be responsible for missing/returned BOC's.

-----------------------

Boxes that have been paid for as of 10/27/08 11am PST:

1) James E

2) Anthony F

3) Shana W

4) Jack R

5) Blair W

6) Jack M

7) Yu Hao Luo

If your name is not on the list and you requested my paypal I have NOT gotten payment from you

overflow will be in one box.......... pumps in some........ many good items.....still clearing out things

edit: pumps no longer worked/were rusted so not sent, overflow missing u-tubes and bulkhead so not sent. sorry about this.

time out............ gotta see if I got enough for any more boxes........ those already paid WILL get a box.

if any other interest you will be contacted in order of posting HERE.... please do not PM me.

Lots of interest, but so far I only have payment for one box, as for some reason the other 2 backed out and requested a refund, which was done. if I don't get some more payments/interest I'll refund the lone payment and toss the stuff as it won't be worth my time sending one box out.

this is on hold. I have become VERY ill. anyone whom prepaid will be refunded and I'll start this thread again when I feel better. thanks for your understanding I just don't want people complaining about it taking so long, so its easier this way.

OK people, back on!!!!!!!!!!! boxes will ship out monday or tuesday 10/27-28. Sorry for the delays.

Again, $10 shipped per box, PAYPAL payment only, no pickups. Also please make sure shipping addy you provide on the payment is correct and complete. I will NOT be responsible for missing/returned BOC's.

p.s. I'll get back to you as soon as I can, computer use is limited due to spyware/virus infections being resolved on mine

got your payment. ONE sold. at least 4 more to go.... Adding more 'junk' to the pile this weekend.

Same, here, hope ya get to feeling better.
got your payment. ONE sold. at least 4 more to go.... Adding more 'junk' to the pile this weekend.

Woot! I'm in for one boxola of crapola. This looks fun!

What's your paypal addy?

I'm still new to the hobby but so far I've been shown first hand that there are more than just a few - stand up/out individuals... definitely more prevalent than their antiheroic counterparts. Based on this, and the fact that I could definitely use any True consideration someone has to offer - I wanna piece of the action also... Let me know... and good lookin' out.

So I've sent my payment, and I just wanted to say that this $10 investment has already been worthwhile, just imagining the crap that is headed my way. Think of the possibilities... who knows what might be included in this mystery box. I can't believe the rest of you folks haven't jumped on this.

There's a certain satisfaction in sending off $10 for a total surprise, and at the same time having absolutely no expectations. It's a much different feeling than ordering a known item, where you make a payment, know what you're getting, and it's a matter of just waiting for it to arrive. Sure, it's nice to finally plunge on that lighting upgrade you've been wanting and get excited about it's arrival, but it's a whole other world of opportunity to buy a box-o-crap. For all I know, I could get a lighting upgrade. And then again, it might be an old thermometer that's off by a few degrees.

It might be dehydrated DHMO, or a Flux Capacitor, or a used filter sponge.

To tell you the truth, I've got my fingers crossed fingerscrossed for a Sunpod or Phish tickets, but I'd be happy with just any ole' crap!

:haha:

lol. thats a good way to think about it.

5 boxes sold and paid for!! thanks everyone

fresh-addict: let me make sure I got enough 'stuff' for a few more boxes. I'll let you and anyone else interested know tomorrow, just don't wanna oversell, theres more interest than I figured. B)

Archived