Pod Your Reef

Looking to build a few tanks at Cost...

erickrm

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nanoreefwanabe

you dont do bending but how about round?

i am looking to get a 14" round acrylic tank made 16" tall

this something you can do?

ladies and gentlemen i would like to thank everyone that has committed to buying a tank and everyone else that has inquired and given me further ideas. I am going to run this for another month through the holiday, and after that the prices will be going up to retail. So far i committed a lot of my off time to this small business and although not a big one it has given me plenty of satisfaction. I will run specials here and there and i will always offer good deals to nano-reef members! as well as my local Club CTARS. Please dont be shy and if you have questions by all means email or pm me when ever you'd like.

I will always be open to group buys, as i can then sell to everyone at pretty much cost price depending on the amount ordered.

Again i would like to thank everyone on Nano-Reef that has expressed interest! and will continue to serve you guys with the best of my ability.

Thanks,

Erick Mendez

MAD Builder

replied to all PMs

Update: To everyone and anyone that is looking for a build sometime in the future..... I have just been informed that my time is up again to head overseas for a second tour. I wont be leaving for a while but i need to go back to school for some more updated training that will aid me in my job overseas.

So what does this mean for you.... If you want anything made, 5 Jan 2009 will be the last day I order Material. I have yet to aquire an apprentice so i am not seeing the possibility of running this up until i get back from my tour.

Again if you need a tank, now is the time, and i will honor the at cost price.

Thank you, for your support and time.

I apologize for the delay in response i am currently doing all my paper work to ready for my deployment, very busy weekend.... i will get back to everyone the latest by monday morning, if you dont hear from me by then send me another PM..... I did receive your pms... i just dont have access to all my paper work right now.

Thank you,

Erick Mendez

MAD Builder

Archived