Innovative Marine Aquariums

Looking to build a few tanks at Cost...

erickrm

Here is an update for a tank i am building for someone on this thread..... it is not done just yet, still have to trim and polish all the edges, i am just starting to get all the acrylic from the supplier so things are starting to pick up.

Enjoy:

12X12X9 AIO

IMG_2863.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Crayonbreaker

Looking for something kinda odd I would like it to be 12" wide by 4 feet long by 6 inches deep with a 6 inch box on each side making the final length 5 feet. what would something like that cost?>

Cory sorry bud, i have been really busy with work and now i am trying to get these tanks built, but i have not forgotten about you.

Crayon, I have looked into one similar like this for one other customer let me look up the quote and i will pm it to ya.

Thanks

Who would be interested in a GB kind of thing for 12" cubes? all in ones. When i buy material in bulk it is obviously cheaper, so if you guys are interested you can discuss which kind of tanks you want and i will get you guys a total price on material for each tank.

Example: 4 AIO 12" cubes would cost around 53.25 each before shipping where as if they had to be individually purchased they would be around 72.33 saving you about 20 dollars.

This can easily be done for any other tank, assuming you guys order at least 4 to get into the savings pricing.

Thanks.

The big killer with making these tanks is shipping! but again on top of saving on material shipping will also be less.

Plain a GB of 4 or more would be possible at about: $200.34 each i have to email my supplier to get exact shipping....

edge you are looking at about 80 shipped..... material is around 63 dollars and change..... shipping i wont know exact until i have actual weigh.

thank you

That nice.Is that 1/4 inch ? is that about max size with 1/4 inch with out issues?Maybe i could go hair smaller then wanted so could go down to 1/4 inch thick to save some cash?

• 3 weeks later...

Good afternoon everyone i would liek to apoligize to everyone that has pm'ed me and i have not gotten back to. I have been really busy at work as of late and i have slowed down in production. Things are cooling down now so if you pm;d me and I never got back to you please post or email me:

sales AT madtanks DOT net

I am shipping out a tank today, and waiting on some material that has been delayed for some others. So please done think that i am ignoring anyone or that i have forgotten about you.

Thank you, for your time and patiens.

Archived